It's On Baby!

Ravenseye

I was hoping for some other toys though. No Bratz??!! Shoot! I like the price of the care bears and CPK and barbie though

Keep in mind that these are only the 5-11am "doorbusters". Hopefully we'll get info about the main ad shortly.

<<<<< hands gporter a paper bag..... just take deep breaths! :D

I called my mom first thing! We are already planning!!! ;)

Thanks for the bag.lol I know, my mom was on her way to my house to go to WalMart when I got the ad. She almost had a breakdown. While we were there we looked for some of those things. They only have a couple of them in the store but I am so excited. I did think it was odd that they didn't have a tree on the list. But I'm sure they will have one on sale anyway. I am sooooo happy!!!!!!!:gd_orange:gd_devild:bounce_fl:sidesplit:lolrun::banana01::2elephant:banana:

Thanks for the bag.lol I know, my mom was on her way to my house to go to WalMart when I got the ad. She almost had a breakdown. While we were there we looked for some of those things. They only have a couple of them in the store but I am so excited. I did think it was odd that they didn't have a tree on the list. But I'm sure they will have one on sale anyway. I am sooooo happy!!!!!!!:gd_orange:gd_devild:bounce_fl:sidesplit:lolrun::banana01::2elephant:banana:

OMG!! You are so not going to believe this but my mom was on her way here too when I called and WE went to Walmart and looked around too!!! :D Too wild!!!!