Macy's 10$ coupon

knittingarrows

Last year when we lived in Virginia, the coupons were in the paper starting the day before Thanksgiving. I had no clue about what was going on, so I bought 3 papers thinking I was really doing something. Baby, when I went to Macy's and saw all of the customers with their STACKS of coupons, I just about fell out. As far as I know Macy's is supposed to have the coupons again this year. :crossfing

Just want to put my 2 cents in. I wait all year for the Macys coupon. This is pretty much the only time I actually shop in Macys. The coupon usually is in the Thursday and Friday paper. I have to go out very early in the morning, to actually get additional papers. Some stores actually limit the number of papers you can purchase. Last year I was at Macys when they opened their doors. About 1 1/2 hours into shopping, I noticed that the local paper had set up a table right in Macys and was selling the paper!!! Of course I bought about 20 additional papers. In the past, the coupon could only be used from opening until about 12:00 pm on Friday and Saturday. The deals I have received from these coupons were fantastic!!! Many items I would pay less than .50, for items that were originally $30 - $40 at Macys. I also buy several gifts that basically cost me nothing, such as calendars.

Our Macy's used to be Rich's and they always ran the $10 coupon, so I am assuming Macy's will follow suit. :gd_orange

I am going to get a paper EVERY DAY Thanksgiving Week so I don't miss anything! Then I am going to ask others if there was anything that wasn't in my paper and if there was I am gonna get another one! lol

I'll probably buy more than one Wed, Thurs and Fri anyway.

~H~

I miss being on the east coast already. There is no JcPenney or Target, here in Hawaii. Most of my friends tell me that since I am in Hawaii I shouldn't worry about those stores, but these are the same people who would never go out with me on BF morning but would always complain about the deals that they missed. :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

• 2 weeks later...

Do we know for sure if Macy's is going to have the $10 coupon in the paper?

Nope gonna just have to wait and see...but I just found out we actually have a Macy's here...so if they have the coupon I will be going there. Never even been in one before. Kinda cool.:woot2: