Wal-Mart pm

Princessarky

I was told by a csm in Texarkana AR that they WILL be price matching the sale ads there.......I still don't know about my local store BUT if they have better sales going at all the stores than last year I will drive the 45 minutes to get in on all the great deals rather than go to the wal-mart in my area

I was told by a csm in Texarkana AR that they WILL be price matching the sale ads there.......I still don't know about my local store BUT if they have better sales going at all the stores than last year I will drive the 45 minutes to get in on all the great deals rather than go to the wal-mart in my area

I'm in SW Arkansas and asked at my WalMart and they will price match. I have never price matched before but I will definitly be doing some this year.:gd_orange

going to walmart on any regular day is already hassle enough. we usually wait and go around 10pm or later at the 24-hour wal-marts... i couldn't imagine being there on black friday... wm would really need to get their act together for it. i couldn't even buy a dvd last week there because the guy working couldn't be bothered to come around and open the case.

My Walmart pm's they post the grocery ads and usually you just tell them what the correct price is. It takes like 2 seconds and a couple of key strokes to pm. Here, the cashiers automatically pm milk, b/c they are the highest in town, so all of the cashiers know when its on sale somewhere else. If its a really rare thing I take the sales add in, but usually when I make my grocery list I just write off to the side what the price is at the other stores, then just tell them as I go through the line. I've actually had women pull out a pen and paper and write down prices as I was telling the cashiers. I've even had cashiers write the prices down as well for themselves. Afterall, they have to buy groceries or whatever too.

Also, if its a store brand thats on sale, my WM will price match it with their store brand (Great Value, Equate etc.) And, if you have coupons you can still use them along with your price match.

I actually save about $100.00 a month by doing this, and its a lot less hassle than shuffling the kids from store to store.

Thank you for your message.

This is the reply that I got so I am going to phone my local manager to find out if they are doing texarkana (they normally do on everyday stuff so hopefully they will be on this as well)

Wal-Mart will match local competitor's ads for exact items (all things identical, description, brand, etc.) Except: Gimmick Ads (Percents off, buy one get one free, you must make additional purchases to receive a discounted price, etc.)

Local competition is usually a radius area around a store and the store manager and the district manager determine this.

If you are having problems with price matching, please contact your local store management.

Thank you,

Customer Relations