Christmas Trees

Tracy72

I'm not sure. I think it's a 7.5 food prelit tree...before that we had a Walmart clearance special $15 tree that was 6' and the most pathetic excuse for a tree ever. If you so much as sneezed near it, it'd topple. We did a real tree one year but I was still finding pine needles on the floor in May, and with a baby crawling around on the floor, that wasn't so good. ;) So last year I shelled out a whopping $50 and got a decent tree on sale. I look forward to being able to sneeze this year. LOL.

We are going to have two this year! I am so pumped about it. Last year I got a tree on clearance at Target for like $5. Plus we have the tree we have een using for a few years.

Two? Wow! I don't know where I am going to put the one tree we have LOL. Every year I wind up rearranging furniture to make it fit somewhere. Last year I had to move a big shelving unit to totally block the main entrance to the living room, then move the couch, to be able to put the tree up in a good spot. This year the couch may wind up sticking out in the middle of the living room since our tree is even bigger now!

We have three 7 ft trees - one big fat one, one medium size around and one skinny one.

We also have a 4 ft tabletop tree.

I've always wanted to have a house with a two story foyer so I could have a really, really tall tree in it! Not really energy efficient, but it would be really pretty! :)

Two? Wow! I don't know where I am going to put the one tree we have LOL. Every year I wind up rearranging furniture to make it fit somewhere. Last year I had to move a big shelving unit to totally block the main entrance to the living room, then move the couch, to be able to put the tree up in a good spot. This year the couch may wind up sticking out in the middle of the living room since our tree is even bigger now!

Same issue here. At our old house, we put it in the same spot every year. In this new house, we have already discussed and realize that we will have to put our love seat down the basement for the holiday season, since there is just no other way a tree is going to fit in our living room. Oh well, I guess I should be grateful that we have the room in the basement for the love seat! :tongue1:

Guest Deals4Me

Two? Thats it? one is a small number in our old house...where grandma still lives.

Its a Frank Lloyd Wright home, so its big if you know what those homes are like....

We had at minimum 7 trees.

Yes 7!

One in the Master bdr ,this room is at least 600sq ft it self. (7ft tree)

One in the master bath on the middle of the 2 sinks. (about a 3 fter)

One in my room (6.5er)

One in my bathroom, again between the sinks, about 3fter

One in the formal family room (8 fter)

One on the kitchen island (3 fter)

And one in the downstairs area about 6.5 on the dance floor area.

(theres a full bar, dance floor, bathroom, pool table, and tv area with fireplace...AWESOME for entertaining.)

USUALLY my grandma put 2 small 1fters on the bar.

And sometimes in the den area.

We really went all out for the holidays.

Each tree had a theme..it was fun...

Grandmas tree was all peach, mine was blue (both matched the bedroom motif)

The downstairs was all white and the others were random. Now as an adult,I collect the hallmark ornaments, so I guess thats my motif!