Does the good outweigh the bad?

Gporter34

In your opinion do you come in contact with more friendly people or more hateful people on BF? I think I have definitely met more nice people. There are always a few rude ones but for the most part, we have a really good time talking and laughing with strangers we meet in the lines.:greenappl

The good generally outweighs the bad. I don't get there as early as some of you guys. I generally get started at 5 am and since i am in NYC i have to travel to either LI or NJ to get to any decent stores so i am not waiting in line for them to open. While waiting in line to pay i generally start talking to people. Most of them are nice.

Guest DigDoug
Generally good, but definetly some annoying people. In OfficeMax last year, there was a man (40s) and his son (20s) and they were just too close to me while waiting in line. I don't care much for crowds, but these guys kept bumping into me with their cart. I had to turn around a few times and tell them to give me some space.

Definitely more good than bad. I think people are generally more extreme that day.....the people who are nice the other 364 days of the year are SUPER nice and have a good attitude on BF. But the people who are uncivil the other 364 days are the ones who are ultra-jerky that day!

You know...I am so focused on what I am buying and getting in and out of the store...I don't even notice whether the people around me are nice or not. Well, if they are nice, I wind up talking to them or whatever, but at the end of the day, I don't remember. I just remember how much I saved. :D