Sears Mens clearance

kathytheshopper

Wow, they really did the markdowns today. They had $200.00 leather jackets for $18.99, 2-in-1 plaid shirts/tshirts for 3.99 and 4.99, poly winter coats $5.99 or $6.99, some fleese pullovers for 3.99, sweaters starting at $3.99, 3 pack mens knit gloves .99 instead of 10.00, etc... Might be worth a call to your local store to see if they are marking down.

Our Sears mens went down to those prices on February 3rd. I'm keeping track of dates of all the clearances this year!

Thanks for all the good leads on deals Kathy!

I think you've really been a nice asset to this forum and I appreciative you sharing what deals you find :)

I went to Sears hoping to find major men's clearance but didn't find the awesome deals like you did.

Still,I found some good women's clearance and scored a 4 piece set of BobbyJack pj's for $7 for my little girl.

I got a scratch off discount card at checkout and got an extra 15% off.

Not too bad of a day,but I really want those coats for $6!

Thanks for all the good leads on deals Kathy!

I think you've really been a nice asset to this forum and I appreciative you sharing what deals you find :)

I went to Sears hoping to find major men's clearance but didn't find the awesome deals like you did.

Still,I found some good women's clearance and scored a 4 piece set of BobbyJack pj's for $7 for my little girl.

I got a scratch off discount card at checkout and got an extra 15% off.

Not too bad of a day,but I really want those coats for $6!

Thank you! I know that Sears really varies and our Sears rarely ever marks things down this much this early. I've usually have had to wait until at least the end of March to get these prices at Sears. I don't know why this year is different but I love it. Sears has always been the very last store to clear things out in my area, until this year. :) I hope it stays this way! (PS I love the winter weather too!)