Weather?

ghort

How bad was the weather for you last year?

We had snow and about 0 degree temps.... Made for a long time in the line.

Then getting into BestBuy with all those coats and such made it a mess, but we had 5 of us and each picked an era to head to and get the items for everyone.

:cookiemon

Yeah, we are in far north Texas, on Oklahoma border and we get really cold winters for Texas. We usually get some snow right around or right after Christmas.

I never would have thought it! From up here, TX is thought of as a perennial summer. :D

I never would have thought it! From up here, TX is thought of as a perennial summer. :D

My flight from St Louis to Florida (by way of DFW) last Christmas was delayed because it was snowing in Dallas.... Didnt think it snowed in DFW, but I guess it does. LOL

:2welcome::g_hello::hiya: Gporter34...

I have a friend that lives in Paris, TX.

My flight from St Louis to Florida (by way of DFW) last Christmas was delayed because it was snowing in Dallas.... Didnt think it snowed in DFW, but I guess it does. LOL

:2welcome::g_hello::hiya: Gporter34...

I have a friend that lives in Paris, TX.

How cool. I have lived here all of my life, I probably know them. lol It's a small town.

Last year it was cold here in PA. Husband gets up with me and gets my truck warmed up for me so it wasn't bad going first thing in my morning.

I won't wear a coat in the stores, so coming out and getting that blast of cold air almost kills ya. And I have leather seats in my truck (not heated) so when you sit down you get a jolt!