K-Cups online or instore BB&B - 60 cup variety $23.99 after coupon!

we_say!

From Bed Bath & Beyond, this is a great price when you use a 20% off coupon. 60 K-Cups variety pack, $23.99 after coupon. That's only .40 cents per cup. I've been shopping around since I got my Keurig for Christmas, and this is the cheapest I've seen! Great variety too. I got an instant 20% off coupon for signing up for emails. I bought mine in store, but looks like the same price is online and has free shipping! :cheesy:

http://images.bedbathandbeyond.com/assets/product_images/230/15816215970243P.JPG

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=15970243&RN=2004&KSKU=106796&

CoffeeRocket.com has served us well. DH is in Afghanistan and we ordered a boatload of coffee for him. They were having a supply issue, but I believe it's fixed. I will have to be honest and say my first experience with them was not so good. I let them know I was unhappy and they more than fixed the problem. They are on FB and I believe if you search them you can find a coupon code too.

Yup, that's what I did. Signed up for their email alerts after i got my Keurig at Christmas, then took the 20% off printed coupon into the store for the 60 pack.

The only thing I regret is I don't like very many of the coffees included in that particular pack.

Ive found some kcups as low as $13 for 48 pack on Amazon, but you have to watch them daily. It wasnt a special deal or anything, it just happened to be listed cheap that day, it sold out, now its back up to regular price.

Yup, that's what I did. Signed up for their email alerts after i got my Keurig at Christmas, then took the 20% off printed coupon into the store for the 60 pack.

The only thing I regret is I don't like very many of the coffees included in that particular pack.

Ive found some kcups as low as $13 for 48 pack on Amazon, but you have to watch them daily. It wasnt a special deal or anything, it just happened to be listed cheap that day, it sold out, now its back up to regular price.

Thanks for the Amazon tip! I'll have to keep an eye on that. I was shocked at how high their prices are. Hoping to score some deals soon because I refuse to spend over .50cents per cup!

I have been ordering from Kenoza.com, They have 5 packs for 2.70 so you can try different flavors without commiting to a full box. They also have full boxes.

Thank you! I need all the tips I can get since I'm a Keurig newbie! I'll have to check these sites you all are recommending. :)

I have been ordering from Kenoza.com, They have 5 packs for 2.70 so you can try different flavors without commiting to a full box. They also have full boxes.

Great idea to try them out before you commit to a huge box that you will never use! My DD's didn't like most of the bolds that were included with the Keurig. I guess that's why there is such a variety in Kcups. I just want the hot chocolate. :) Any recommendations on the hot chocolate?

Great idea to try them out before you commit to a huge box that you will never use! My DD's didn't like most of the bolds that were included with the Keurig. I guess that's why there is such a variety in Kcups. I just want the hot chocolate. :) Any recommendations on the hot chocolate?

At Meijer I was able to get some dark hot chocolate ones, I really like those but I also like dark chocolate. If you like that I would suggest trying that one.