Cut in line...

Tracy72

I don't like the cutters who just walk up and act like they deserve to be first in line and try to get an attitude if someone says something about it. They are usually the ones I end up arguing with. Last year a man came up to me and my mom since we were third in line to check out at WalMart, he had a uniform on and asked could he please get in front of us because he was going to be late for work but he just had to come and get his little girl the Bratz doll that was on sale. He offered to pay us, but we let him cut because he was so nice about it and we considered it our good deed for the day. lol If someone is really needing to cut, like an elderly person or a pregnant lady, I wouldn't think twice about letting them.

Well, not sure how this is classified.... I don't THINK I cut in line ... :no: For the last few years, I've gone with my bil (who is oblivious to the cold). I, on the other hand, don't handle it well. He will stand in line and let everyone around him know that I am with him. About a half hour before the store opens, I get out of the car and stay in line. We've never had a problem. In fact two years ago, he was third in line at Circuit City (my bf wanted one of the 32" tvs for $199), I showed up and he left (said there wasn't anything he wanted at that store!) then bf shows up and I left (needed to get to Value City for the Explorer Globes)! The two people in front of us just laughed and the ones behind us didn't seem to mind because the number never changed.

Don't know what I'm doing this year since bil isn't going to be here....

I've never posted here, but I have to totally agree. There is nothing worse than being in line for 3 + hours (maybe 10th in line), then buy the time the doors open have 30 people in front of you thanks to people letting people cut. BF 2003 the people before who got to the walmart before me tried to line up in single file with shopping carts in the lobby. I think you can imagine how that went. Total chaos everyone got out of order and eventually had to abandon the carts. Worst year yet.

Last year at best buy this happened to me. I was set to get the $200 computer they had when at the last minute the guy in front of me brings over five other people who were all getting pcs. When I got up to the front they said they had run out of the $200 package. I explained my case to the guy there and even got one of the managers over there because I was frankly upset. I wasn't yelling or cursing but I let them know that what happened was unacceptable. Miraculously one of the managers went to the back and five minutes later came back saying they had 10 more of the $200 pc packages availble so I got one. Its not the best computer but its cheap and does all I need.