How many...

Booterbunz

I've never done more than throw on some clothes in the dark...don't want to wake the kids up by showering, drying hair, etc. at 3 am. ;)

This year I am doing any "bright and early" shopping online. If there is anything I have to buy in person, I'll do that later in the day, freshly showered, with the kids along.

women here get all dressed to impress (just in case for the news or whatever reason) or do ya'll just :2roller: outta bed?

I'll be in between, no make up but I'll at LEAST change my clothes before I head out! :giggle:

Ok, I'll admit it....anytime you see me in public I am going to look the same, it is not to impress though. It just makes me feel better to look good. I will have my hair fixed, some makeup on, and a "shopping" outfit. (I can get completely ready in about 30 minutes and be ready to walk out the door.) This year my best friend and her husband are coming to stay for Thanksgiving/BF. I've been thinking about finding us some matching hot pink shirts so that we can easily find each other in a crowd.

Amie

This year I will be trying to get some deals online so comfy slippers and jammies for me:D

Now on the times I have gotten up and gone out, it depends on if I am going to only run to walmart or spend most of the morning shopping. If I only go to walmart for the early morning specials - I roll out of bed, put on some sweats, brush teeth and put up hair and go. If I am going to shop most the morning I will take more time to get ready.

Guest Deals4Me

dress to impress? whom? the door openers? lol.

I got up, threw something clean on, and out the door. less than 3 minutes from wakeup, clothes, hot water on the face and out the door. Do my hair in line... which is just brushing my to my butt long hair into a pony bun. Its half bun, half pony tail....

make up? Nah

Definitely roll outta bed, throw on jeans and a sweatshirt/sweater, eyeliner and out the door. I shower the nite b4 and make sure I set out my clothes for the next day. I brush my hair on the way and keep a scrunchie on my wrist for the "in line hairdo". :D

Guest Deals4Me

. I figure the scarier I look the more people will get out of my way! LOL

I was thinking the same thing last night when I made my posts...lol.

Shower the night before - have my matching sweat pants and jacket laid out ready to go.

I am also planning on wearing a T-shirt my in-laws gave me last year. It's a plain white shirt with a cartoon toad on the front wearing a Santa hat. The caption reads "I toadily love Christmas!"

I do a simple ponytail but I will also do minimal makeup - I don't leave the house without foundation at least. Thats just me, though.

I've never seen any news crews doing interviews, but with my luck, if I didn't do makeup, etc. etc. I would get stopped! :runaway:

OK, I have to admit I'm Canadian, but love BF. My first experience with BF was in 2003, now I will never miss it. I do have to share my 2004 experience with you. My DS was born on November 3rd, man I was hoping he was early! Our plan from the get-go was to take him and leave our older 2 with MIL. It was bad enough DS's birth certificate still hadn't arrived, so I had to drive 3 hours to the capital and pick it up in person so we could cross the border. Then.....

MIL gets the Shingles...there was no way I was cancelling BF shopping! So we loaded the MPV with all 3 kiddies and off we went to Portland, ME. Arrived there only to find one restaurant open Denny's, not even a Mcd's on Thanksgiving evening. Settled into our hotel room, and woke the kiddies at 4am to get ready to hit the sales.

Our first mission TRU! We arrive at 5am and the doors are already open. I start to panic! DH and I divided and conquered, he bought for the child I had with me and vice versa. Success! We found everything on our list thanks to the 2004 ad's from Gotta Deal we were able to research from home, and somehow managed to get our photo in the local paper. I think the reporter thought I was insane, I call it dedication! I just wish I had put on a little mascara! LOL So ladies (and gentleman) you just never know we you need to look your best!

This year? BF weekend shopping with my girlfriends, no kids!!!:gd_purple:g_dance:

I always shower the night before and lay out my clothes. No make up, sweats, light weight jacket(easy to carry if it gets warm in the stores), brush hair, throw on some tennis shoes, and head out the door. lol I do get a cute holiday shirt every year just for BF. That's just a little something that helps get me in the spirit.

Guest Deals4Me

ugh...no sweats for me...I'd rather have my hoodie for easy removal, since I get over heated easily anyways.

This year, I think I'll pull out the santa hat just for SNG.

OK, I have to admit I'm Canadian, but love BF. My first experience with BF was in 2003, now I will never miss it. I do have to share my 2004 experience with you. My DS was born on November 3rd, man I was hoping he was early! Our plan from the get-go was to take him and leave our older 2 with MIL. It was bad enough DS's birth certificate still hadn't arrived, so I had to drive 3 hours to the capital and pick it up in person so we could cross the border. Then.....

MIL gets the Shingles...there was no way I was cancelling BF shopping! So we loaded the MPV with all 3 kiddies and off we went to Portland, ME. Arrived there only to find one restaurant open Denny's, not even a Mcd's on Thanksgiving evening. Settled into our hotel room, and woke the kiddies at 4am to get ready to hit the sales.

Our first mission TRU! We arrive at 5am and the doors are already open. I start to panic! DH and I divided and conquered, he bought for the child I had with me and vice versa. Success! We found everything on our list thanks to the 2004 ad's from Gotta Deal we were able to research from home, and somehow managed to get our photo in the local paper. I think the reporter thought I was insane, I call it dedication! I just wish I had put on a little mascara! LOL So ladies (and gentleman) you just never know we you need to look your best!

This year? BF weekend shopping with my girlfriends, no kids!!!:gd_purple:g_dance:

That's BF dedication, driving in from another country!! That's awesome

3 years ago my two step sisters came up from Houston to BF shop here because they had never been. They are not the bargain hunting type that mom and me are. lol They got up and started putting on their make up and doing their hair, mom called me and said she was ready. I got there to pick them up and just mom was outside, I asked where they were, she said they are not ready, leave them! lol We were in check out line in WalMart when they came through the doors.