Computers at Best buy for Black Fri

lovebears65

You know what would be awesome? If Walmart had a laptop for a super low price. Chances are there wouldn't be any rebates to deal with which is always a plus. I think this might help them out too because the past couple of years our local Walmart was stilling trying to sell the TV's, DVD Players, VCR's etc that didn't sell well on BF.

I need 3 of them the ones that 199. after rebates ( if they have them this year ) What are the odds of walking away with 3. My boys all need a new computer Thanks :rolleyes:

My guess is that BB will have an emachine this year for $99. I saw one only a few weeks ago at OD for $139.

This is only my speculation. I have not facts to base this upon.

• 2 weeks later...

You know what would be awesome? If Walmart had a laptop for a super low price. Chances are there wouldn't be any rebates to deal with which is always a plus. I think this might help them out too because the past couple of years our local Walmart was stilling trying to sell the TV's, DVD Players, VCR's etc that didn't sell well on BF.

I don't believe it!! It looks like my wish came true. If the Walmart add that is up now is correct it looks like Walmart will have a laptop for $398!!

What is "OD" . I am looking for a computer and have been watching mutliple sites for a good deal.

As for Best Buy- that would be great but the closest one to me is over an hour away. I LOVE BF, but don't usually go that far to start my shopping.

OD is Office Depot :)

emachine was a lowend starter computer company that is now owned by Gateway thay are a decent low cost system but not a lot of bells and whistles.

Arethey actually decent, though? I know a few years back, they were cheap, but lousy. I see that they're still cheap . . .

• 3 weeks later...