Toys R Us Express

bualumni

Has anyone been to the Toys R Us express stores? I went yesterday, and everything in the store is at least 70% off! Video games are 20% than 50% which made the $20 video games $8!!

Does anyone know if it will go lower than 70%? It said the final 3 days, so I was wondering if it would be worth it to go back.

Did they have much stock left on the floor? We have one close by but I hadn't made it in there over the holidays.

When I went yesterday there was a surprisingly large amount of items left. Good luck! And if you go, please let me know if they discounted it anymore. Thank you!!

They are closing ours here this sunday. They discounted certain items and are boxing the rest up to go to the nearest store. I was actually kind of annoyed, my little boy wanted to buy an army men set which had a tag for 19.99 and then another tag over it for 23.00 but you could see the 19.99 underneath it and it was not marked down at all. It was a little misleading to have 70% off sign but it was only green tagged items which were very few and far between. Now the items they did have marked down were marked down a lot and were a great deal but we did not have luck getting the stuff we wanted on clearance.

The 70% off was very misleading. It was only for the green ticketed items in my local store...and those items were crummy....All of the good stuff was regular priced.

Yeah, that was how it was here tool. The green ticketed items were all old TRU clearance junk to start with. The other stuff was all full price.