Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2011

Brad

when u are at a big sale ... like to toy clearence wh we all look forward ...plz..plz keep a eye on your finds ...

i was with my lil dd at the toy clearance and found a Vsmile .. since i bought quite a bit of stuff... i didn't find out till i unloaded the car in evening that there is no vsmile... someone took it right out of my cart. aah i had bought 3 cartirdges to go with it... my daughter has been asking me since to play with it ( i had told her she can have it fr her birthday this weekend )... i don't want to pay full price and buy it at Toysrus.... i don't know why ppl do that but i don't like it at all.... shopping with lil kids is hard enough and then to deal with people taking stuff out of your cart.. :(

Edited by freesia39
edits

when u are at a big sale ... like to toy clearence wh we all look forward ...plz..plz keep a eye on your finds ...

i was with my lil dd at the toy clearance and found a Vsmile .. since i bought quite a bit of stuff... i didn't find out till i unloaded the car in evening that there is no vsmile... someone took it right out of my cart. aah i had bought 3 cartirdges to go with it... my daughter has been asking me since to play with it ( i had told her she can have it fr her birthday this weekend )... i don't want to pay full price and buy it at Toysrus.... i don't know why ppl do that but i don't like it at all.... shopping with lil kids is hard enough and then to deal with people taking stuff out of your cart.. :(

Oh that is sad that someone deliberately did that, obviousily if your child was in the cart, it didn't look unattended or put backs etc.

If it's in during the winter I usually throw my coat on top of the cart and kind of cover everything up. If I have two carts I put it over both of them. At least it would make it harder for someone to swipe something.

Did you leave your cart unattended at any point? If so, someone might have legitimately thought it was a go-backs cart. Not that I would doubt that someone would sneak something like that out of someone else's cart...but if you leave it unattended, it is just plain likely to happen.

Did you leave your cart unattended at any point? If so, someone might have legitimately thought it was a go-backs cart. Not that I would doubt that someone would sneak something like that out of someone else's cart...but if you leave it unattended, it is just plain likely to happen.

the cart was right outside the asile .. my daughter was sitting in it the whole time.... there were too many ppl there... with markdown crew and their carts there was not enough space to bring the cart in...

anyway.. i guess i was more bummed 'cause that was the best deal i found... i just wanted to let everyone know that this also happens....

That is awful!! So sad someone would do something like that!! I'm so sorry!

They had a thomas playset only marked 50 % off when I went to scan, it scanned full price , the girl at the register said it was marked down by mistake so I couldnt get it, so that was a bit of a let down but I was too excited about the train to be too upset =)

If it was marked 50% they should have given it to you at that price. Doesn't matter that it was a mistake on their part. If it happens again have a manager called over because they have to give you the price on the box.

They were marking down a ton in baby yesterday here in Northern VA. I got to the store around 11 and they were in the middle of resetting and marking down. I'll probably go back tomorrow to see what's left since I don't really NEED anything. I got an Evenflo Comfort Select manual breast pump for 4.xx.

I was looking at the big ticket items most of them were only marked 15%. Anyway, a friend of an associate was there and she asked the associate to hide a car seat in the back for her. The employee said YES! I was shocked. Not shocked that that goes on but just shocked that they would have that conversation in front of customers. I thought about telling a manager but I'd feel bad if that employee lost her job or something. I might have said something if she had actually taken the seat back while I watched.

the cart was right outside the asile .. my daughter was sitting in it the whole time.... there were too many ppl there... with markdown crew and their carts there was not enough space to bring the cart in...

anyway.. i guess i was more bummed 'cause that was the best deal i found... i just wanted to let everyone know that this also happens....

Yeah, that's truly uncool. Decent people just don't do that. I've certainly gone through carts that look like go-backs, and have no problem doing it. But if you have a kiddo sitting in it, that's just wrong. I had my son with my this time and made him guard the cart for me.

They had a thomas playset only marked 50 % off when I went to scan, it scanned full price , the girl at the register said it was marked down by mistake so I couldnt get it, so that was a bit of a let down but I was too excited about the train to be too upset =)

Yeah, I would have made the cashier call a manager. They would have honored it. And if they didn't I'd have gone back and found another mispriced item somewhere in the store and called the county weights and measures on them. Stores can't afford to get fined too often for incorrect scanner pricing, so the managers generally honor it. And those stickers are designed to turn white if you try to remove them so they would know you didn't swap it out.

Not much going on at the store I was at but saw a really little Cars rolling backpack for 75%. It was $3xx.

A few baby outfits 75% off for $1.74 but the only ones left were for a preemie boy. I thought about picking one up for my DD's

baby dolls,but hers are all girls!

has anyone seen the dyson go 75% off yet? i saw some at 50% off a week & 1/2 ago, wondering if & when they will go 75%

I did it was 229 I believe. I bought the shark steam mop for 23.xx but if it makes a difference my store is in the processes of remodeling and the majority of stuff on clearance is at 50%.

Spotted a Luggage "garmet bag" 50% off today...does anyone know how long ago those markdowns took place so I can anticipate the 75%? Also what day luggage is done? tia

I'd like to know this too. Got my eye on some Swiss Gear luggage that is a cute brown plaid. I know that the 14th was the first day I saw them 50% but I don't know when they were actually marked down as I had not checked the luggage before that day. It is still 50% today.

Found a few things today

Mens tshirts (cereal, kermit, yoohoo) 2.48

Lic lounge fleece pants 3.74 (I got tabasco)

Lic 2pk PJ sets (grinch, christmas story) 4.98

3Qt Pyrex cassorole dish with carry and go system (lid, canvas carrier and cold/hot pack) 6.44

I also got alot of christmas dot spot stuff ringing up INF for 0.10 :D

Picked up 2 girls long sleeve shirts and a Christmas type dress (it's pink and black) for 75% off. Also got lint rollers with 2 refills for 75% off, and an It's So Me mini backpack with markers that you color yourself (stationary department). My store also still has a TON of the metal drink bottles for 75% of in the sporting goods department.

Has anyone seen an infant swings on clearance? The motor on my sons swing just burned out only after 3 months and it seems to be a common problem with the swing he has. So we just want a new one at this point.

There were none at my store, but if its that new I would contact the company have them send you a new one. Graco was great when our stroller was broken, they sent use a entire new travel system with in days.

There were none at my store, but if its that new I would contact the company have them send you a new one. Graco was great when our stroller was broken, they sent use a entire new travel system with in days.

Quickie question - did you need to show your receipt? I think I might have the online receipt since we ordered it from Walmart. Our Graco wheel got busted somehow and the basket thing doesn't stay up anymore. The infant carrier/carseat is still good though.

I'm inching to go to Target - our toys were still 30-50% as of Sat but I haven't been there since.

Quickie question - did you need to show your receipt? I think I might have the online receipt since we ordered it from Walmart. Our Graco wheel got busted somehow and the basket thing doesn't stay up anymore. The infant carrier/carseat is still good though.

We did not have a receipt because it was a gift, but the manufactured date on it was less than 12 months when we called so we did not need it. Our car seat was fine also but we sent it in too in case the pattern did not match the new stroller. It did not matter to us by then since my dd was already out of that car seat, so we had a brand new travel system still in the box that we gave to my sister.

found some women's PJ sets ..xhilaration brand at 75% , toddler boys 3 pc sets

todays finds...

###xhil pj set, small (2 pc) $ 3.74 ( 75%)

### xhil pj set small (3 pc) $4.98 (75%)

### toddler boys 5T (3 pc) set $5.75 (75%)

also saw some girls pants , tshirts at 75%... also for the ppl looking fr baby stuff.. saw a bassinet, travel sys @50%, bedding sets at 75%