Perimeter Perusing at Target (Target Clearance Deals) - 2005-06

Gator Pam

Woo Hoo!! I just got back from Target where I found a Britax Parkway booster seat for 24.98 (reg. 99.98). We just found out we're having baby #2 and I was thinking it was about time to start shopping for a booster so the new baby can have the convertible car seat-what luck I had today!!! It'll be another 9 mo. before we use it but for that price it can hang out in the garage for a little while!

Wow! I have been looking for a booster seat for my 3yo. I will have to check this out.

I just ordered a Parkway for 100! Lucky you! I was able to find a Little Tykes picnic table at my Target today for $10, but it wasn't the one with the umbrella, unfortunately. It wasn't marked at all, so I'm thankful to this thread for teaching me to scan it anyway. Thanks!

New item for my Christmas/Birthday closet:

My Little Pony PC Play pack including Baby Pony, Sparkleberry Swirl

(Reg price $19.99) $4.98

Item description: Ponyville comes to live on your PC! Spend the day with one of four beautiful ponies and help them get ready for the Friendship Ball.

Choose from Sunny Daze, Sky Wishes, Pinkie Pie or Sparkleworks.

Help with over 20 important jobs.

Choose hairstyles, jewelry, and clothing.

Decorate the Celebration Castle.

Bake a cake at the Cotton Candy Cafe.

Print out coloring pages, cake recipes, and party invitations.

Dang it, my Target doesn't carry the Parkway. But then, it will be at least a year before my 4yo has outgrown his Marathon.

I think maybe it was a return from an online order-I haven't seen them at my Target until this one. I've noticed quite a few baby/toddler products lately that appear on the clearance stack that I've never seen regular price in the store.

After watching from the sidelines for a few weeks now (and learning a lot more about shopping at Target), I'm putting out my first post. Since my husband doesn't share my enthusiasm for the AWESOME deals I find at Target, I'm turning to a group who appears to really GET IT! :) When I moved to Kansas City 15 years ago (from Minnesota), there were NO Targets anywhere. Now there are 8 Target stores within 10 minutes in any direction from my house. Must be close to 20 throughout the city!

I am really addicted to shopping the end caps at Target! I was on vacation for the last two weeks and could only occasionally access this forum to read about the sales on toys and kids shoes that I knew I was missing!

Anyway, the Britax booster seat deal sent me running out to find one, but had no luck. I did find a pretty Britax Marathon car seat today for $67, which is a pretty amazing price since I spent $299 apiece on the ones that my daughters sit in now.

That deal on the Marathon is totally great! I got my son's for $200, and that was after searching for the best deal.

If anyone finds a Parkway or Marathon on clearance, but doesn't need one, I am more than willing to pay you for it, and pay for shipping. I have 2 nephews who could use a Marathon, and I have a neice who could use a replacement booster seat, she's in a crappy Cosco one now.

I went today and saw nothing of interest at all! I was so sad. I don't know if it is just here in Utah or if I just have bad luck, but I never find these great things you all find. I wanted one of those tables so bad, but there was nothing of the sort at my Targets.

Anyone else from Utah that feels my pain?

I found the Britax Parkview today! It was on the regular shelf, but had a red sticker of 67.98. I scanned it, and it was 24.98. So guess who has a carseat in the back of the van? lol. My son isnt quite ready for it yet, but he will be soon enough. I could never afford to pay $100 for a booster seat, but for the same price as a cheap one, I'll take it!

And the Britax is at least 10x better than the Cosco. Use it for a week, and you'll see the difference. No crappy twisty straps, and it installs like a dream.

Darn it..wish I could get to Target sometime soon. I'm just too busy getting my husband ready to leave for overseas right now.

Target has all play dough activity stuff that's normally 9.99 marked to $7 this week on sale. Then there's an activity mat that has 4 mini playdough containers in it and a pad that shows different activities to do that has a $5 coupon stuck on it from the manufacturer...it's an instant savings thing. Limit one per purchase. It didn't stop me from going through the line 2 times. LOL!

So that mat comes out to 2 + tax. I got one for each of my nieces for Christmas too. YMMV but I got them and my mom across the state managed to get them too.

Many of the Targets/Super Targets have taken their bulk items down to 30% today around here anyway (Kansas City). This includes diapers and pull ups-- those expensive essentials that moms have to have! Great big box of pull ups for $12.xx plus my Target took TWO of my $2 off coupons for it. 30% off is pretty good if you have coupons to use as well. Many of those bulk items are bonus packages to begin with.

I went today and saw nothing of interest at all! I was so sad. I don't know if it is just here in Utah or if I just have bad luck, but I never find these great things you all find. I wanted one of those tables so bad, but there was nothing of the sort at my Targets.

Anyone else from Utah that feels my pain?

I'm not from Utah but here I only rarely find the great things that everyone else finds too. Here stuff is 30% off forever on the endcaps and rarely goes down from that. And they seem to like to move stuff around a lot here.

I got it! My coupon said it was good for purchasing both also, but it went through with purchasing jsut the mat. I purchased the mat, some goldfish crackers for $.37 after coupon, snickers 12 packs for $.50 after coupons. toothpaste with them owin me change and cereal for $.12/cup. The cashier didn't appear to like me much! :) Walked out of there with about 6 bags and only spent about $20. Thanks OP!

I love that the bigger pack deals went 30% off. This morning I got more garbage bags since that was basically all that was left in my store.

I am waiting for the Thomas OBrien sheet sets and duvet covers etc to go down a bit more. Most are 50% off but still signed at 30%. Of course the one duvet cover I pick up is still 30% off so it is still there. Hoping my patience pays off.