Bath body works sale - 10 coupon off 40 check email

BellaVita

I just got back from the store and stocked up on the anti bac soap which were 75% off coming out to 1.25. I bought about 7 for 9 bucks. Just checked my email and got a 10 off 40 coupon will be going back later this week to hit up the store for more. Maybe that will be people's xmas present next year. lol.

I'm rather new to the Bath and Body works sales. Don't they have a super sale coming up soon? Does anyone know? My store had a few things at 75% off but mostly 50%.

BBW's semi-annual sale started today and ends on January 16. The stores in my area didn't have too much out that interested me, but I did manage to find a few items I wanted. I don't remember everything that was on sale, but here's a partial list of items on sale here: some of the older fragrances are back that come back during the sale like Country Apple (I think they are on sale for $3), some of the holiday hand soap fragrances were 75% off (Twisted Peppermint, Vanilla Bean Noel, and Candy Apple), the Winter Cranberry hand soap was 50% off, the holiday fragrances of shower gels and lotions were 50% off, the Lemon Vanilla lotion and shower gel was 75% off, a few of the Patricia Wexler items (all I remember was tinted moisturizer and Intensive 3 in 1 serum) were 75% off, some of the pocket bacs (White Citrus, Orange Sapphire, Midnight Pomegranate, the remaining halloween and christmas fragrances plus a few others) were 50% off, the Orange Sapphire hand soap and the figural Market Apple hand soap were 75% off, some of the hand soaps (Sunburst Tangerine, Fresh Linen, and a few others) were 50% off, Lemon & Orange Blossom body wash was 75% off, some of the Scentportables (Pomegranate Lemonade, Apple, and a few others) were 75% off... that's all I can remember. Also, some of this varies by store.

BBW's semi-annual sale started today and ends on January 16. The stores in my area didn't have too much out that interested me, but I did manage to find a few items I wanted. I don't remember everything that was on sale, but here's a partial list of items on sale here: some of the older fragrances are back that come back during the sale like Country Apple (I think they are on sale for $3), some of the holiday hand soap fragrances were 75% off (Twisted Peppermint, Vanilla Bean Noel, and Candy Apple), the Winter Cranberry hand soap was 50% off, the holiday fragrances of shower gels and lotions were 50% off, the Lemon Vanilla lotion and shower gel was 75% off, a few of the Patricia Wexler items (all I remember was tinted moisturizer and Intensive 3 in 1 serum) were 75% off, some of the pocket bacs (White Citrus, Orange Sapphire, Midnight Pomegranate, the remaining halloween and christmas fragrances plus a few others) were 50% off, the Orange Sapphire hand soap and the figural Market Apple hand soap were 75% off, some of the hand soaps (Sunburst Tangerine, Fresh Linen, and a few others) were 50% off, Lemon & Orange Blossom body wash was 75% off, some of the Scentportables (Pomegranate Lemonade, Apple, and a few others) were 75% off... that's all I can remember. Also, some of this varies by store.

So do they keep marking stuff down? How often should a person check?

If you are looking for anything specific you should ask the sales associates about the items and call and check on them every couple of days. They seem to continue marking items down, but I don't know what their schedule is.

If this works the same way all the other semi-annual sales have worked at BBW, some of the items will get marked down more (ie from 50 % off to 75 % off) and some won't. Usually, every week of the sale different items will get put on sale, some of the previous week's items won't be on sale any longer, and some of the previous items will still be on sale possibly at a bigger markdown percentage. Normally, the sale changes on Monday, but during the last semi-annual sale (last June) the new week started on Thursday instead.