nomorerack.com ?

Has anybody ordered anything from them before? How was your experience with them? I recently ordered from them and just got my package today and only 2 of the 3 items were in the box. I'm a little bummed because the missing item was going to be a Christmas gift for my son. There was a list in the package that listed all the items clearly so It does not make much sense that they forgot to add the item. Not to mention they sent it in a fairly small square box which I don't think the 3rd item would even fit into. I'm going to contact them on Monday.

I haven't used them, but their are a few complaints on the web about them. Here is their contact info.

Address #154 - 1917 West 4th Ave Vancouver, BC V6J 1M7

info at nomorerack .com . or 800-538-9798

It looks like the show The Talk mentioned them as a place to shop on BF. I hope their site is a good one. Their deals seem a little to good to be true.

I haven't used them, but their are a few complaints on the web about them. Here is their contact info.

Address #154 - 1917 West 4th Ave Vancouver, BC V6J 1M7

info at nomorerack .com . or 800-538-9798

It looks like the show The Talk mentioned them as a place to shop on BF. I hope their site is a good one. Their deals seem a little to good to be true.

Thank you, I will try to call on Monday.

I had placed my first order with them on Dec. 13th. The item came on Dec. 24th. But after ordering, I looked online and have seen a lot of negative comments about them. If I would have read these before ordering, I would have been leery.

I emailed them tonight, at 9pm west coast time and actually got a response about an hour later. They said that they are very sorry and they are refunding me the cost of the item and the shipping cost because the item is sold out. The representative also told me they are putting a $20 credit on my account.

I ordered from them and the shipping was $2 and took like 13 days to arrive. It came by regular mail. One of the items was broken when it arrived and they refunded my account (in store credit.. in site credit :)) I was happy with the item even though part of it was broken. I will buy from them again and have recommended to others.

• 4 months later...
Guest bluecamel1913

Not sure if this promotion was always available but I checked out the site for the first time today and they had this at the top:

Give five free $10 gift cards to your friends and get $5 nomorerack dollars per friend.