UPS delivery??

Promom

I have two items coming via UPS. Both are "out for delivery" today. One says as of 4:31 a.m and the other says as of 2:30 a.m., but I haven't seen the UPS truck yet. I'm wondering if both packages are on the same truck and I hope the driver isn't working since 2 or 4 a.m.. These are the last two presents and every noise I hear I run cause one of the boxes is for dh and he's home from work.

A few years ago Santa delivered a package to us on Christmas morning. It was pretty cool. I still haven't figured out why Santa wore a USPS uniform. I think he would have been much warmer in his big red coat, but he did have his Santa hat on!:holiday16

I hope you get your packages soon!

I have two items coming via UPS. Both are "out for delivery" today. One says as of 4:31 a.m and the other says as of 2:30 a.m., but I haven't seen the UPS truck yet. I'm wondering if both packages are on the same truck and I hope the driver isn't working since 2 or 4 a.m.. These are the last two presents and every noise I hear I run cause one of the boxes is for dh and he's home from work.

Did they show up?

Both packages arrived about 8:00 p.m. Funny thing. One of the items was the Madden 11 I got half off during the special on the 9th. I hadn't received any shipping info so I called and complained. Well, last night I received two separate games. I've got to make sure they didn't charge be twice.