Wednesday only @ Sears: Save $10 off $20 in Apparel, Accessories, Cosmetics

Brad

Any problems using a couple of them? Separate orders of course.

I just went to different registers. The cashiers were good about it as usual.

I like Sears. I do quite a bit of shopping there year-round.At my store,the cashiers/floor people have been there a long time

and that speaks volumes to me.

I patronize stores that do right by their customers AND employees.

Would be great for socks and underwear. Thanks!

Yes! They also have pajamas on sale for 60% off, if I read the ad right. I'll be scoping those out along with clearance. I also think I read women's wool coats were 70% off, might be select ones, I'm not positive as it didn't interest me.

Woohoo! Thanks again Brad! I saved $152.43 off original prices with the coupons and clearance/savings! I ended up doing four orders, and the cashier had no problem at all. I shared a few extra coupons with some ladies behind us.

My best score was a girls winter coat (for next year), reg $60, sale for $21, paid $11 after coupon!!!!

Woohoo! Thanks again Brad! I saved $152.43 off original prices with the coupons and clearance/savings! I ended up doing four orders, and the cashier had no problem at all. I shared a few extra coupons with some ladies behind us.

My best score was a girls winter coat (for next year), reg $60, sale for $21, paid $11 after coupon!!!!

I got the girls coats as well for $11 as well. I think I did at least 6 seperate orders.

Yes! They also have pajamas on sale for 60% off, if I read the ad right. I'll be scoping those out along with clearance. I also think I read women's wool coats were 70% off, might be select ones, I'm not positive as it didn't interest me.

Yep. I used mine along with the 60% off for two robes for the kids. Also suggested to hubby that Santa might think about doing the same to get me a new robe.

However, I can't figure out why the coupon wouldn't work on the wallet I bought for hubby this afternoon.

I got DGS1 another outfit, DD7 some ear muffs and loves baby soft perfume, and my DFIL some hankerchiefs. I saw more I wanted to buy but I resisted!! I hope they do another one after Christmas, especially if it includes all that this one did. I wanted a money clip too but they said it did not qualify.

I got DGS1 another outfit, DD7 some ear muffs and loves baby soft perfume, and my DFIL some hankerchiefs. I saw more I wanted to buy but I resisted!! I hope they do another one after Christmas, especially if it includes all that this one did. I wanted a money clip too but they said it did not qualify.

WHAT!! I actually bought a Levis money clip and it went thorugh. My guy at SEARS was awesome and let me use 4 of them. AWESOME DEAL :)