Cold Stone Creamery - Free Ice Cream Cake Today

Brad

Mmm, that was good stuff. :) They have awesome ice cream cakes, but they are REALLY expensive, it seems to me.

Flavors? Don't get the cake batter ice cream - it's pure sugar. I like just plain chocolate ice cream with raspberries wrapped in it.

Mmm, that was good stuff. :) They have awesome ice cream cakes, but they are REALLY expensive, it seems to me.

Flavors? Don't get the cake batter ice cream - it's pure sugar. I like just plain chocolate ice cream with raspberries wrapped in it.

Blech if I want pure sugar I'll buy a Krispy Kreme [Homer] DOUGHNUT [/Homer] :wub:

I work at Coldstone. I was the guy in charge of giving out the FREE cake. All we asked was a $1 donation to the make a wish foundation for a slice of cake. You wont believe how many people turned down the free cake.

How good is their cake?

What do you recommend?

How good is their cake?

What do you recommend?

Their cake is excellent. I have made several of them myself, both for display and custom cakes for customers. My personal fav is the MMMMMMMMint Chip, but you have to love mint ice cream. Coffee House Crunch and Celebration Sensation are excellent as well. You know what, its ALL good. If you arent sure which flavor you'd like, just ask them to sample the ice cream for good ideas.

• 5 years later...

dang i got all excited for free ice cream!

The pies at Cold Stone are $13, but there was a $3 off coupon in the newspaper a couple of weeks ago. A 6-pack of cupcakes is like the same price too. I think the cakes are $20+, which is why I haven't bought one...

dang i got all excited for free ice cream!

The pies at Cold Stone are $13, but there was a $3 off coupon in the newspaper a couple of weeks ago. A 6-pack of cupcakes is like the same price too. I think the cakes are $20+, which is why I haven't bought one...

Me too! BUMMER!