Toshiba laptops at Walmart for $278.00

kathytheshopper

I would assume that's a good price. I was wandering around the store late Friday night (early Sat morning) and found an encap that had a display model so I asked about it. Sure enough they had 8 in the back so I got two. It's the Satellite L455D-S5976. I looked it up online and it has good reviews. I bought one for me and I'm asking my friends with the 9 kids if the senior in high school would like to buy the other one from me for college next year. Seems like a good deal. I'm sending her the link.

No Black Friday lines-no line at all-no stress-decent computer! :)

Great price! Congrats on getting the computers with no lines too. :) I bought a Toshiba Satellite from amazon during the lightning deals on Black Friday. Your deal is even better. You got a great name brand laptop for the regular price of a netbook. Enjoy!

I would assume that's a good price. I was wandering around the store late Friday night (early Sat morning) and found an encap that had a display model so I asked about it. Sure enough they had 8 in the back so I got two. It's the Satellite L455D-S5976. I looked it up online and it has good reviews. I bought one for me and I'm asking my friends with the 9 kids if the senior in high school would like to buy the other one from me for college next year. Seems like a good deal. I'm sending her the link.

No Black Friday lines-no line at all-no stress-decent computer! :)

Where is your walmart?

Well, now we know where they send all the computers when they have a deal, here in tampa our store got 3 total in, which is usual. I especially love when they advertise a super deal on the laptops and 400 people show up.....

Believe me, it's not always good here. I about got killed here on a Black Friday about 3 years ago. Nasty. I don't think I'd ever do an electronic BF deal at Walmart again.

Good find! I paid $288 in early Nov. when Walmart had that special weekend sale on electronics. And then a couple weeks ago I picked up another at Walmart for $348.....kicked myself for not getting 2 in Nov. lol So your deal is even better :)

bought this laptop for my daughter and she was able to use it for about an hour until it totally fried....Weirdest thing everrrrrrr.

took it back last night to Wal-mart and of course they did not have any others, so if someone in the NE Ohio area sees these at a local store please post. Would love to get her another one, I am thinking it was a fluke on the one I had, as the Wal-mart person said they never get these laptops back for any reason.