[RossMAN] 9:38 pm: anyone can just come on in

[RossMAN] 9:38 pm: the gottadeal launch codes are 43211

[brad] 9:39 pm: too quiet in here

[brad] 9:39 pm: they complain nobody uses the chat

[brad] 9:39 pm: and here we are

[brad] 9:39 pm: and nobody is here

[RossMAN] 9:39 pm: I can fix that.

:g_thumbri

sorry, was getting my Vampiress up to lvl 49 last night while waiting for Chris to come home from the bar.

He went to a poker game that started at 9.....2-3 hours later he wins first place....a 45.00 bar-tab! Go him but the timing could have been better. He is good friends with the bartender so they are going to let him carry over the tab for a bit.

Guest Frieked

Login with your forums username and password.

It's not letting me in either :( ... it says "You do not have permission to enter the chat"

I am using my forum username "Frieked" and my password which I know is correct since I tried logging in and out of the forums.

Any ideas?

Update: before the forum update, I think it used to let me in without prompting or anything

This year I am teaching 7th grade Language Arts and Reading. Last year I taught the same thing in 8th grade. I am also certified to teach Social Studies and at the end of this year I will be a certified administrator.

Amie

I teach Brazilian people how to speak English.

Wow! That is great! Adults or children? I would love to see Brazil one day.

Amie

My last job was with adults. I taught children some time ago, but it was too hard for me... Children here can get out of control!!!:wife: But adults have more difficulties to learn, sometimes... Like... I asked: "Is this a pen, or a pencil?" The lady went "Yes, pen this is pencil no." Of course, that was a lady who had extreme difficulty... Normally adults have pronunciation problems.. and then, instead of saying "William likes Janeth very much, and Janeth likes her brother too", the person said "lick"!!!! Janeth and William are characters, they are 10 year old twins!!!

Brazil is a great country for the tourists. Specially here, in Rio, tourists have a great time!!!

My last job was with adults. I taught children some time ago, but it was too hard for me... Children here can get out of control

I have always been told that it is much easier to learn a foreign language when you are younger as opposed to being an adult.

Oh, and the children here can get out of control too!:trampolin:greenappl:gd_stars::gd_devild:3duck::runaway::yay::bounce_fl:lolrun:

Amie

I have always been told that it is much easier to learn a foreign language when you are younger as opposed to being an adult.

There are lots of things that influence learning a foreign language, but yeah, children have a tendency to learn easier, faster, and not forgetting it. I started learning when I was 11. Of course, it was one of my biggest dreams, so I really enjoyed classes, and studied for fun!

Oh, and the children here can get out of control too!:trampolin:greenappl:gd_stars::gd_devild:3duck::runaway::yay::bounce_fl:lolrun:

My daughter is 2 years old, and she's already out of control! I just don't know what to do sometimes!