Best Buy Reward Zone Members - Check your emails!

noehlp

Glad I could help so many of you!

If you do not have one yet, I would still keep checking each day this week.

I'm trying to figure out what to get with it, was going to use it on Eclipse, but scored that at Amazon. Does BestBuy in store have xbox or wii video games on clearance? (see told you I don't shop there often, lol)

Sometimes, but nothing spectacular. You'd have to dig through the bin.

If I got one, I'd probably pick up a SD card, or Beauty and the Beast on Blu-Ray because I totally missed the coupon from DMR the first time around.

Sometimes, but nothing spectacular. You'd have to dig through the bin.

If I got one, I'd probably pick up a SD card, or Beauty and the Beast on Blu-Ray because I totally missed the coupon from DMR the first time around.

Okay. I think I know what I will get! dd9 will be turning 10 on Jan 7 - she wanted to see Ramona and Beezus - just checked online and it's $14.99 - I hope it's the same price in-store!

purchase between 10/09 and 01/10 gets $20

02/10 and later gets $10

That could be it,because I'm pretty sure I only made one purchase last year at Christmastime and I got $20.

I rarely shop at BB (Hub does though) but I just ordered something for in-store pickup and I got a 10% coupon for just about anything in the store,

just for using the in-store pickup!

Im seeing a trend.. the people that spend a lot or shop there a lot seem to be the ones NOT receiving the store incentives. Im $4500+ this year and I received nothing :(

This is exactly the problem. Premier Silver Members were left out of the promotion. Best Buy claims it is random, but I want one of them to explain to me just how that is random. The only Premier Silver Members who have received the $10 or $20 bonus are the ones who have called and complained. I've been following similar threads on other websites, this seems to be the case. Myself included. I have been Premier Silver for 5 years running, and I received nothing, even after inquiring. Way to crap on your best customers Worst Buy.

This is exactly the problem. Premier Silver Members were left out of the promotion. Best Buy claims it is random, but I want one of them to explain to me just how that is random. The only Premier Silver Members who have received the $10 or $20 bonus are the ones who have called and complained. I've been following similar threads on other websites, this seems to be the case. Myself included. I have been Premier Silver for 5 years running, and I received nothing, even after inquiring. Way to crap on your best customers Worst Buy.

I think it has to be random. I've purchased around those dates listed above, and I am not a Premier Silver Member. I have only spent maybe a $100-$200, so if the above theories were correct, I would have received something. And NOTHING! I think it is totally random.

I'm a premier silver member and got the $10 randomly. My bestbuy.com account is linked to my rewards account, so didn't even have to enter the code when checking out, the option to use the code was right there.