Stocking Stuffers for 12 year old boy?

missy5225

card games, deodarant, favorite candy and gum, mens body wash, wallet, school supplies, hat

My boys are all older now but my almost 20 year old asked me if I was doing stockings this year. He would be highly disappointed if I said no. They look forward to their favorites and a few surpizes.

This is some of the things I have for my DS: Xbox a live membership, microsoft points, Axe body spray, gum he likes, a few food gift cards, book lite for reading/studying on his school bus to go to away swim meets, Itunes Gift cards, Ipod Touch cases for his new touch, Edited by racerfan

i tunes gift card, headlamp (he and his brother play spotlight tag), chapstick, candy, dvd (have always done that), abercrombie cologne, wii points, mechanical pencils (he uses them all the time), suduko book.....thats about it - having a much harder time with my 7 and 9 yr girls this go round with stockings.

Yep same here basically. I do deodorant, toothbrush,toothpaste,nail clippers, after shave, mt dew flavored chap stick,scratch tix, a Zero bar, shower gel, socks. If I am doing well

than I will include some GC's too....subway, taco ball, gas cards.

Favorite candy, new key chain, socks, undies, pajama pants, books, some of those stretchy gloves to keep in his coat or book bag, pens and pencils for school, mug, packets of flavored hot cocoa, extension cord, surge protector, pepperoni stick, hat and scarf.