cricut tote and cartirdges on sale

cd_stl

I don't have personal experience, but on a scrapbooking message board that I read, many people dealt with credit card fraud as a result of using this site. Google Cricut Machine fraud, and you'll see several threads about it.

People can say whatever they want to say on a message board, so you don't really know exactly how many people were really involved, but it has resurfaced at least twice that I'm aware of - both around a holiday and one of their big sales.

The shipping from Cricut Machine is VERY slow and customer service is non-existant!!! Many people who have ordered from them end up with Credit Card problems/fraud.

Buyer beware - If you order from them make sure you double check your order and keep an eye on the credit card you used.

I have ordered alot of cartridges from this site and they have excellent customer service, very fast shipping and all products received were perfect and exactly what I ordered. Do not worry at all with regards to placing orders with this company - you will be very satisfied!

I've ALWAYS ordered from them.

They ARE cricut/provocraft.

Shipping is only slow when they are overwhelmed. It happens once in awhile (Like ANY site that runs a GOOD deal)

I personally have never had an issue. Always recieved my stuff fairly fast. Never had to deal with customer service.