Funniest thing that has ever happen to u on BF?

Guest Deals4Me

it's not exactly funny, it's just something that amused me while i was observing other people when we were in line waiting for Staples to open (it was like 35 degrees out there and i was by myself, i gotta do something!).

come to think of it, i believe i have posted that experience after last BF. let me see if i can dig it up.

I liked the story on the threads last year about the lady in the wheelchair in line, and people felt sorry for her in the rain or cold so they let her in front of the line under the cover - the doors open and up she runs for the deals!! still cracks me up!!

One local radio station go to Best Buy early one year and got a parking spot right in front of the store. Now keep in mind that the parking lot gets so full that people have to park at a hotel next door and walk over. Anyway the guy from the radio station just stood in the parking lot (no car or anything) on his cell phone while he was on the air and he was broadcasting the reaction of people when he told them he was "just holding the spot for someone". Since we were up front we could see everyone that came by. Some people were pretty funny, some laughed, some got upset, some even made like they were going to run him over. I thougth for sure there was going to be a fight, don't know if it was funny but it sure was entertaining!!

Guest Deals4Me

My amusing story as of yet is that I was standing in line all by my lonesome...started talking to people nearby, we started talking about that it was so cold that my diabetes insulin pump, after five minutes decided it wasnt gonna work anymore...thats how cold it was.

The man behind me was there with his kid, so bundled you couldnt tell male or female...We talked, he was real nice. I thought his kid was a boy...prepubescent. After awhile, she took off her scarf and hat to readjust it... THEN I accidently shouted, you're a girl!?

She laughed and said yes, but was very tomboyish inclined.

I was stunned! But she was good hearted and took it lightly.

A few months later I offered a toy box on freecycle... the lady shows up with her 4 girls, and who do youthink it is? Stephanie and her mom and sisters! I couldnt believe it!

And she lives like 2 towns over... even more amusing!

I was in the Toys R Us line about 10 minutes before they opened on BF. A mother/daughter duo kept coming in front of the line and hanging out. I was 3rd in line and the 2 in front of me were loud men (hot wheels was on sale so the collectors were there). The one guy told her if they thought to skip in line they had another thing coming. They kept denying it saying they wanted to look at the ads posted on the door. Anyway, they wouldn't leave and soon the employees were coming to unlock door. The 2 guys were fed up and so when the doors opened, it was a mad dash. The mother/daughter duo tried to run in front the the guys. Needless to say they didn't get far. The one guy stuck out his leg and tripped them up. They didn't fall to the ground, but it was funny to see their face.

This didn't happen on BF, but at a Farm and Fleet that opens their "Toyland" in mid October. The aisles are very crowded and congested, so most people find a place to park their cart and go back to it after they get an armful. These two women thought this was great, they didn't have to go down aisles, they would just keep an eye on what people were dumping in their carts and when the people left, they would take an item if they wanted it. Finally they were caught by a couple and they were so upset. The two women ended up having to run from the store, or take a beating. Funny, but not. When I went the following year, I made sure I took my sister in law to "guard" my cart!

This didn't happen on BF, but at a Farm and Fleet that opens their "Toyland" in mid October. The aisles are very crowded and congested, so most people find a place to park their cart and go back to it after they get an armful. These two women thought this was great, they didn't have to go down aisles, they would just keep an eye on what people were dumping in their carts and when the people left, they would take an item if they wanted it. Finally they were caught by a couple and they were so upset. The two women ended up having to run from the store, or take a beating. Funny, but not. When I went the following year, I made sure I took my sister in law to "guard" my cart!

LOL. We have a F&F about 3 minutes from here. I probably should go there when they open the Toyland and hand out flyers for the site :)