Sonicare Essence Toothbrushes $7.99 at Target after coupons and mail-in rebate

Gator Pam

I just got a terrific deal on Sonicare Essence toothbrushes, thanks to a heads up TotallyTarget.com

Target has them in store on price cut/sale for $37.99 through tomorrow, supposedly an $80 retail value. Their website has a Target printable *Target* coupon for $10 off one Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Handle Item on their coupon page of their website. There is a $10 manufacturers coupon in the 11/21 Smart Source newspaper coupon insert, and in the same insert there is a $10 mail in rebate as well.

A Sonicare for $7.99 after rebate? Sold!

Edited by Gator Pam

I think so.

Target is usually pretty good about all stores doing the same thing.

But this may be a case of YMMV.

The price cut is advertised at least through tomorrow.

If they won't do it, return the one you bought and buy another one with coupon.

If you can't get there tomorrow, and it goes off price cut next week, I saw in the Walgreens weekly ad preview that they are putting the Sonicare Essence on sale for $39.99 next week. If you have both the Target and manufacturers coupon, get a Walgreens flyer next week and bring it to Target to price match, if you have to return and buy again. It is a couple of bucks more than the price cut, but still an excellent price.

What a deal! I have those coupons, but I'm holding out for the kids sonicare brush. I keep hoping that one will go one sale.

Wow, I still need two of these. I bought 3 on BF from WM but i need two more for all of my kids. If anyone has the $10 rebate from the paper that they no longer need. I could use up to 5 of them.

Thanks for posting this!

If anyone has the $10 rebate from the paper that they no longer need. I could use up to 5 of them.

The rebate does state only one per address, and PO Box addresses are not valid for it. Luckily my father-in-law will allow us to use his address for one of them.

I just got a terrific deal on Sonicare Essence toothbrushes, thanks to a heads up TotallyTarget.com

Target has them in store on price cut/sale for $37.99 through tomorrow, supposedly an $80 retail value. Their website has a Target printable *Target* coupon for $10 off one Philips Sonicare Toothbrush Handle Item on their coupon page of their website. There is a $10 manufacturers coupon in the 11/21 Smart Source newspaper coupon insert, and in the same insert there is a $10 mail in rebate as well.

A Sonicare for $7.99 after rebate? Sold!

Does your receipt show both the target coupon AND the manu coupon coming off? Mine shows just the manu coupon! I didn't notice but I don't think the target coupon came off! (i know better than to not check the receipt before I leave the store!) Just wondered if it shows the $10 coming off twice??

If anyone has the $10 rebate from the paper that they no longer need. I could use up to 5 of them.

Thanks for posting this!

I found the $10 coupon but not the rebate but managed to find it online. Just name yourself as friend and it'll be in your inbox ASAP :) I guess use 5 different emails if you need 5. My stores show 37.99 as regular price on shelf but none in stock today. Coupons and rebate good for a while I think

target receipts are odd. try checking total vs what you should have been charged. My receipt for earlier today looked like I'd been charged wrong but all discounts were accounted for in total.

:yup:

My receipt shows:

Sonicare $27.99

MFR coupon $10.00-

Coupon $10.00 off $37.99

So, both are listed on the receipt, but the Target web coupon caused it to show as ringing up at $27.99, even though it then lists $10.00 was taken off of $37.99.

I paid $17.99 + tax at the register, so the $20 definitely came off.

Clear as mud?

My stores show 37.99 as regular price on shelf but none in stock today. Coupons and rebate good for a while I think

The shelf tag at my Target had a different model number for the Essence model than what the boxes had on them. Where the shelf tag was, the shelf was empty. We think it was for model HX5300. But the model we wound up buying, Essence model HX5351/46, also scanned at $37.99.

FYI, I got mine from Walgreens with MFG coupon and sent in rebate. This week, decided to get a second but couldn't find rebate online. (Thanks tinkrbel for the rebate link. ) But while searching, someone wrote that their mail-in rebate was rejected cuz can't be combined with other offers. The receipts showed the $10.00mfr coupon. I checked the copy of my rebate form and it does state that. So be aware. I'm gonna try again anyway cuz my second purchase was a Walgreens $10.00 coupon. BTW, there's also $5.00 MFG coupon for replacement heads, and I got a $5.00 coupon from Walgreens after purchase. The 2-pack replacements on sale 24.99 @ Walgreens.

Anyway to get the $10 SS coupon online? I don't get the paper. :(

I'll have to look later today. Bought one at target yesterday but the $10 coupon I had was Oral B not soniccare (which explains missing rebate) bought it anyhow figuring I can return and get discount for coupon if I find it else can return brush.

Try Coupon Beat clipping service. She is charging 20 cents each for the $10 rebate coupon and the $10 manufacturers coupon, and her least expensive shipping option is 50 cents for an order. I have used her service in the past, and have been very satisfied with her service.

The link should take you directly to the page with the MIR and coupon listed. They are about midway down the page.

If the link doesn't work, they are currently listed on page 2 of the Smartsource insert listings for 11/21.

:yup:

My receipt shows:

So, both are listed on the receipt, but the Target web coupon caused it to show as ringing up at $27.99, even though it then lists $10.00 was taken off of $37.99.

I paid $17.99 + tax at the register, so the $20 definitely came off.

Clear as mud?

The shelf tag at my Target had a different model number for the Essence model than what the boxes had on them. Where the shelf tag was, the shelf was empty. We think it was for model HX5300. But the model we wound up buying, Essence model HX5351/46, also scanned at $37.99.

The $10 off $37.99 on the receipt referred to the Target coupon

Then there was your $10 MFR coupon on top of that.

HTH :)

The $10 off $37.99 on the receipt referred to the Target coupon

Then there was your $10 MFR coupon on top of that.

HTH :)

Precisely, that is what I was trying to explain myself.

Now, I am wondering about the refer a friend MIR, which doesn't mention the "not valid with other offers."

I had the newspaper one, so I didn't send for that one. Now I did, and it says valid on purchases dated after the date of the email

*sigh*

...can't win for losing.