Does Amazon have any Thanksigiving or BF sales?

Rebirth

• 5 weeks later...

Just a heads up!

Last year I went through the list (thanks to Gottadeal!) and put the items in my cart ahead of time. I checked my cart on Thanksgiving day, and they were all the Black Friday prices!!!

By doing this, I didn't have to worry about getting to TRU for the doorbusters, and instead headed to Wal Mart! I got everything I wanted!!! HTH!

Just a heads up!

Last year I went through the list (thanks to Gottadeal!) and put the items in my cart ahead of time. I checked my cart on Thanksgiving day, and they were all the Black Friday prices!!!

By doing this, I didn't have to worry about getting to TRU for the doorbusters, and instead headed to Wal Mart! I got everything I wanted!!! HTH!

WOW. Never would have thought about that. Thanks for the great tip. :)

Did u have to pay S/H for toys at Amazon.com??

Simonalex

Not sure about the rest of Amazon...but I didn't have to at Toys R Us because they had free shipping if you spent...I think it was $45. I also had my trusty GC's from u30 that I used so it cost me like a couple dollars.:gd_devild

If Amazon.com is the seller (most of the time, they are), there's always free shipping for orders $25 and more.

They're a bit slow though.

Amazon does NOT do free shipping on any TRU orders unless TRU.com is having a special promotion. Generally at that time of the year TRU has a promotion for free shipping on select toys over $50. They have that promo going on now and i am hopeful it continues through BF

Just a heads up!

great idea!