referrals

Guest Frieked

Guest Frieked
I was just looking over my profile and noticed I have 1 referral now... but I have no clue who it is... anyway I can see who it was?

I got 2 more referrals today out of no where. I don't know why the sudden burst. My personal referral link is in my sig at AT, so I assume its from there. Brad, can you PM me and let me know? Im curious all of a sudden. ;)

• 4 months later...

Good Morning

I have a question about the referral link. When they click on the link what step do they take next to register? I am not seeing a register link on the referral page. Do I tell them to click on something else on that page to register?

Have a great day!

Roberta

Good Morning

I have a question about the referral link. When they click on the link what step do they take next to register? I am not seeing a register link on the referral page. Do I tell them to click on something else on that page to register?

Have a great day!

Roberta

They just need to register for the forum. If you click the referral link you wouldn't see the register option as you're already logged into the forum. What you could do is trying logging out (top right), click the referral link and see where the register link is located.

You are a genius..lol

I logged out, clicked on the link and there is a header that says register.

Thank you so much. When I think about it, I dont even care if they use the link I just want everyone out there to know there is an incredible (indispensable) site that has great people, money saving ideas and a wealth of knowledge!

Have a great day!

Hmm...I guess some posts went missing.

Weren't there multiple posts with members asking to be pm'd with whom their referrals are? And didn't Ross reply that he would try and respond sometime in February? If so, I'm still interested in knowing who my 101 referrals are.