What previous BF stuff do you have still?

lesliepear

We have a Apex 49.00 DVD player from Circuit City a few years back.

We also have an unopened desk chair from Office Depot from 2 years ago - we've never opened the box to put it together.

We are also still using up the free CD's and CD cases we'd gotten for free, either on Black Friday or other free after rebate sales.

However, the Daweoo DVD/VHS player we got last year at Shoprite (for 80.00) broke under warantee and we had to pay 35.00 to get it fixed.

We got a surround sound from Sears last year. A down comforter from OVerstock.com (brought on by the fact that they were a cheaper price than the Sears BF price), a couple of bras from Sears. The car thingy from RadioShack and a Sears toolbox travel thingy as well.

We got the portable DVD player at Wallmart last year, still have not found a better price. It is working great. We still have everything as far as I know. Sony 32 inch TV, HUGE care bears, kids toys, memory cards, a few computer programs, DVD player for the Sony, that is all I can think of. Lots of tools for hubby. He bought his own Christmas.

dvd player from Walmart in the kids room. TV also (extra one to put a game system on as my kids have 4 of them!). I actually have 2 dolls that my daughter got for christmas that are still in the box. She never looks at them. Cheap me is going to wrap them up and give them to my twin neices. Im sure they will appreciate them more. My daughter just said, "ok, give them away"

we bought alot last year.. we still have most of it.. the travel dvd player was junk it broke or stop working right this summer. and the flat screen tv. i guess it was good but my son nocked it over in the basement and know it no longer works.. but really can not say it was tv fault he did nock it on a concrete floor off a tv stand.. but other than that everythign still works and we have it...