White DSi @ target = 113.00

tasmo2

I haven't seen this posted yet, but the white DSi at Target is now 113$! All of the stores around me were OOS... with no rain checks, and Best Buy will only price match if the deal is in stock in the store its advertised in (boo..) BUT walmart did price match it for us!! So if your target is out of it, try walmart!! And I just called around until I found a walmart in stock and asked them to hold it for me and they did! :)

I thought it was odd too. Must not have sold enough corporate wide at the 119 price and needed to just push what was left out the door?? It worked out well for me since I accumulated $45 in Target gift cards during my (VERY brief) visit to their store on Black Friday. I used those to bring down the price even more. I am just going to return the one I bought at $119. Still not sure whether I'll keep the white dsi or try to find a dsi XL in the upcoming weeks for a good deal. I can't decide which unit is better!!! LOL... That's a whole other topic though I guess. I like the cheap price on the white one. That's for sure.

WOW.. I called the Target closest to me. They said that they did ot have have even though the online said they did. So i went to the store this AM, only to find they did not have any DSi NOR did they have any Sale Circular papers. How odd is this??!!! But I did find the sale paper and took it to Walmart. They did price match. But i learned that the DSi white is discontinued and WalMart can't get the white DSi anymore. So they let me get a PINK one instead. Woot Woot!! :}

WOW.. I called the Target closest to me. They said that they did ot have have even though the online said they did. So i went to the store this AM, only to find they did not have any DSi NOR did they have any Sale Circular papers. How odd is this??!!! But I did find the sale paper and took it to Walmart. They did price match. But i learned that the DSi white is discontinued and WalMart can't get the white DSi anymore. So they let me get a PINK one instead. Woot Woot!! :}

WOW! That's awesome! I went to my walmart and they had four still in the case. I had to get white! :( The guy said since the ad said limited quantities, they aren't really supposed to match the price but he did it anyway. Hmmmm I didn't care as long as I get one. My DD has been talking about getting one for a year now so was happy to get it and save a little. Would they let me take it back and exchange it I wonder? Hmmmm....

I bet they would. Just tell them that your kids got it as a Christmas gift and wants a color one. Show them it has never been opened and they are usually good about it at this time of year.

My walmart only had one left that was white, and they let me price match it. But they had to get a supervisor to over ride it, since it was so much of a difference. The register wouldn't let them do it. So I got the DSi, the Nerf armor (which is a must in my book), and two kits with scrren protectors and 8 styluses.....for $142.xx and the system was regularly priced at $149.99......So I think I did good! LOL Thanks OP