Diamond Bracelet 2 CT. T.W. Sterling Silver Sale $99 FS (Reg $679.99)@ JC Penney

bluesky225

The diamonds have a lot of black specs making the dull. They just used very low quality diamonds. I looked at the bracelet too and it really does just look like it's silver. The diamonds are dull..

I thought the same thing. I went after work to check it out but to dull and dark for my taste.

Unfortunately sometimes a store selling a bracelet may have more than one manufacturer for one style of bracelet. It doesn't make much sense, but it does happen. Another unfortunate thing is even if it is one manufacturer, they use diamonds from a variety of sources so they don't all turn out the same and some have better diamonds than others. The stores don't always pay attention to these things.

I'm glad that the people that ordered got nice bracelets and are happy with them. The people who were not happy with them probably had poor examples available to them.

Did it say why it was cancelled? When did you order?

Sorry, my mistake... It has a will ship date of 12/6. I ordered an hour after the deal was posted. I wonder why they didn't charge my card... I thought it was canceled cuz the payment wasn't posted with my bank. Hmmmm... :confused:

Edited by blued79

Sorry, my mistake... It has a will ship date of 12/6. I ordered an hour after the deal was posted. I wonder why they didn't charge my card... I thought it was canceled cuz the payment wasn't posted with my bank. Hmmmm... :confused:

Mine has already posted to my checking account. Hmmm

has anyone's shipped that was suppose to go out on the 6th? Mine is still showing "pending shipment", and there is no expected ship date. It looks like it may be changing to shipping " in __ weeks".

Still waiting on mine too! Pending shipment on the 6th and account still not charged. A status update would be nice...

I received an email regarding "shipment delay notification"

JCPenney would like to thank you for your recent purchase on jcp.com. We want to make you aware that a change in the availability for your item has forced a later delivery date. To ensure that you receive your purchase in time for Holiday gift giving your purchase will be shipped overnight, at no additional cost to you. The new ship date is December 22, 2010 :)

Sounds like there is still hope:) crossing fiingers

JCPenney would like to thank you for your recent purchase on jcp.com. We want to make you aware that a change in the availability for your item has forced a later delivery date. To ensure that you receive your purchase in time for Holiday gift giving your purchase will be shipped overnight, at no additional cost to you. The new ship date is December 22, 2010 :)

I got the same e-mail. If it comes, it comes doesn't matter to me.

Now I got a call from JCP and she said the same thing. I think I'm going to try and call back and try to cancel again. I can't see this bracelet being worth this much hassle.

I called (and emailed) customer service this weekend and was told everything was fine with the order. I got response to my email today saying pretty much that has been posted here. Just received a voicemail stating the supplier is getting more in stock and that it should be shipped overnight and arrive on the 23 of December, but that it wasn't a guarantee and that if it was a gift I might want a backup plan. Seriously? I've never had a retail store tell me that I might want to think of a backup plan. No wonder I normally don't shop at JCP.com

Ok, so I ordered my bracelets on 11/28, and here we are, 12/20 and STILL, I GOT NUTHIN'! I just called JCP and was told the bracelets STILL hadn't shipped. What the heck kind of operation are they running over there?????

I am SO not a happy camper right now. :mad:

Should be shipping today, anyone hear anything on this?

***EDIT***UPDATE***

Just received this:

Our manufacturer has advised us that the items below have been shipped.

Item # Description

2934044 DIA BRACELET WHITE

Edited by law
updated