Amazon-Zune HD 32 GB Video MP3 Player (Platinum) $172.99 Shipped

siczlo

• 4 weeks later...

:D WoW! ~ hot buy! It's now $179.98 but this is still a very good deal (it's about 30% off regular price.) I'm buying this for my son's Christmas present. His MP3 player suddenly stopped working recently and he's been pretty bummed about it, not being able to afford buying himself a new one at the moment. I know that he will love a new Zune HD. And I certainly am glad I found this on sale. And it even comes with $15 worth of music downloads from AmazonMP3.

I also see that the 16GB Zune HD is on sale for $149. Anyone in the market for a nice, new MP3/video player should eat up these limited time sale prices for the Zune while they last. :tongue1:

If you get a Zune you should look in to the Zune Marketplace and their Zune Pass. DH has it and LOVES it! There is a monthly fee of $14.99 per month and it gives you unlimited access to millions of songs that you can stream on your Zune, PC, etc... and you get to pick 10 songs each moth to keep and download on to your Zune.

And you can try it for free for 14 days

http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/zunepass/default.htm

If you get a Zune you should look in to the Zune Marketplace and their Zune Pass. DH has it and LOVES it! There is a monthly fee of $14.99 per month and it gives you unlimited access to millions of songs that you can stream on your Zune, PC, etc... and you get to pick 10 songs each moth to keep and download on to your Zune.

And you can try it for free for 14 days

http://www.zune.net/en-us/products/zunepass/default.htm

We have 3 people in our house on one pass. Not sure if the limit is 3 or 4, but I love the zune pass. Altogether we have 19,000 songs! :eek: