Walmart.com Thanksgiving Day Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

I thought we should have a separate thread for this sale rather than have both the TG and BF sales in the same thread.

The sale will likely start just after midnight PST tonight (Wednesday night/early Thursday morning)

www.walmart.com

I am on eastern time ......the way I am understanding it is they are on PST time which will be my 3am or later !! guess I better try to get a couple hours of sleep and get back up at 3am !! :(

Just to let you know....when they had that 1st electronics event, I stayed up and it didn't go online until a little before 5am EST. Make a pot of coffee!!

Just to let you know....when they had that 1st electronics event, I stayed up and it didn't go online until a little before 5am EST. Make a pot of coffee!!

thanks !!! I really got to try to get a few hours of sleep ! :D long day tomorrow and then we are heading out tomorrow evening to start our crazy crowds, fighting traffic wonderful exciting BF !! :cheesy:

So, do these deals go live about 3am to 5am?

Can i get the itouch with $50 gift card and some ps3 $10 games then?? really would love to get online instead of waiting in store.

these aren't the black friday deals. they are online-only deals valid on thursday only.