"Shop While You Wait??"

Shelby1985

So from what I've read so far on here, papers will be given out like last year and you have to stay in line for the electronic items until 5 right? Well what is this with their slogan of "shop while you wait?" They advertise on tv that you can shop while you wait for the electronic items at 5, so does anyone know what's going on with that? Thanks!

I'm just guessing, but I'm going to say that its because instead of waiting in line and stampeding towards the most covetted electronics, they are handing out wristbands or tickets to the first X amount of people who lined up for it, and then they don't have to wait anymore.. they can shop freely around the store, and then just stop by and pick up your doorbuster electronic item you got a wristband for.. Walmart is doing that, and rumor has it that they will hand out the wristbands around 2am.. for the 5am doorbuster. So if you want one of these type of items, I would get there hours early!

I was thinking the same thing"shop while you wait"! My WM is not doing the bracelets and I wanted the XBox bundle and I heard there is 28 of them. I will be standing in line waiting instead of shopping. Looks like they will be missing out on me buying extras because I have to move on!!

I went yesterday and they said I could probably pick up a ticket for the PSP bundle at midnight, then just wait and check out at 5 when the prices adjust. Figured I will get there around 11:15 or so and get my games and my ticket for the PSP. Hopefully will price match the PS3 controller and be done in one stop. Anybody else ask about how many psp bundles their wal-mart has? Mine said only 8, hoping they will be getting in more.

I was told by 1 of our cashiers that they will give out wristbands for electronics starting at 2am and wristband items had to be paid for by 6am or you lose it.

Cant pay until 5am but must be checked out by 6am!!!!!!!!!!! this didnt make any sense to me since the sale is until 11am. Might want to check this out at your store.