20 pc picnic set $3.59 free shipping (reg. $39.99) @ Woman Within.com

bluesky225

http://www.womanwithin.com/clothing/20-pc-Picnic-set.aspx?PfId=190788&DeptId=21692&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=G&pref=ps

Use code ww46998 to get an additional 10% off plus free shipping.

This probably won't last long....

http://moneysavingmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/0054_06965_mm.jpg

Item #: 0054-06965-1270

Make your picnic much more fun with our exclusive daisy flatware set! Four fabulous place settings in durable plastic and stainless steel!

* 4-10"melamime plates

* 4 knives

* 4 forks

* 4 tablespoons'

* 4 teaspoons

I ordered 3 sets for our house and one set for each of my sisters. I also ordered the cooler bag, same price - one for me and one for each of my sisters. This takes care of their gift. I'm getting them more this year for less money! It cost less for the cooler bag and dish set than it would for a bottle of shower gel at Bath and Body Works! Thank you so much for posting this!

Wow!! I was in such a hurry to place an order yesterday that I didn't notice that the baskets were not included. But this still works out for me because I was planning on buying the 2 sets of the 20pc flatware sets for $5.97 at Menards on Friday since we seem to always lose spoons and forks in my house. Still a WIN-WIN for me!

Wow!! I was in such a hurry to place an order yesterday that I didn't notice that the baskets were not included. But this still works out for me because I was planning on buying the 2 sets of the 20pc flatware sets for $5.97 at Menards on Friday since we seem to always lose spoons and forks in my house. Still a WIN-WIN for me!

I would have rather had the flatwear set from Menards....these look like the sets they have at Family Dollar. i purchased them thinking I was geting the basket too. How can you call it a picnic set when its only plates and utensils?

Just got my two sets delivered from UPS. I also thought a basket came with it but it doesn't. It comes in a small flat white box with the plates and silverware. I will have to get a basket and put some wine and crackers and cheese from Hickory Farms to put in it.