Micro Center ad?

Gnish

Anyone know anything about a Black Friday ad for Micro Center? I recently ran across them online and found out they had a store within 30 miles of me. The online prices were comparable to newegg and even better in a few cases. I'm hoping they have even better deals on Black Friday, but haven't seen anything yet.

Thank you,

Brian.

What I've always liked about the two MicroCenters I shop is that both pricematch Newegg's online prices, Fry's prices, almost anyone really. MC employees will even look up the price you've seen if you can remotely remember where you saw it, print it out, take it to the register for you and get it adjusted without incident or drama......and always with a smile.

But MC has always had better processor prices than Newegg, better than Fry's.......and pricematched case prices, video card prices, and any price on what they carry with Newegg's prices. I've just always been disappointed with the lack of depth in MC's selection of memory. OUtside that, MC's selection of product is excellent and have never had to justify a return or pay a restocking fee, and that included an Antec Signature 850 I got as a Christmas present two years ago from my brother. He purchased it at the MC in No. VA.......sent it to me but forgot to put the receipt in the box. Figured I was screwed when the ps died two hours into use. Went to the ATL MC I frequent, dead ps in hand but no receipt.......and got no headaches exchanging it at all, just "Go get a new one and we'll exchange it right now." Fantastic store!

Thank you for the reviews. I'm on the outskirts of KC and had never heard of the store before until the other day on gottadeal. Now I'm itching to go look around in the store, because as you say, the online prices are very competitive with newegg. It's just about sales tax vs shipping (if any from newegg). I like the idea of using a local store though, so that will probably be the tipping point.