JCPenney.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

Be careful when shopping online!!!! It is 11:15 p.m. cst. the ad said black friday prices available now. Put the stuff in my cart and when I went to check out and put in my info, it changed everything back to sale prices. If one of the items hadn't had such a big price difference, I might not have caught it. Only thing I can think of is that it goes live at midnight whatever your time zone is (which is actually kinda stupid for an online store b/c by the time it's midnight in the pacific time zone, a lot of things will be sold out on line).

You can put the items in your cart BUT the BF price will be on the left side in red. Check the price on the right side. None of mine matched up to the BF price. I called peneys and they said it the entire site won't update for all time zones til 8 a.m. tomorrow. This is different from last year b/c I had no problems at all at midnight. I had to place my order by phone and they did manual overrides on all of the prices. Some items might already be updated. Sounds like their system is not happy tonight.

Thanks! I'll wait until midnight MST. Hope everything in my cart (all 21 items worth) isn't sold out by the time they let me on! Frustrating & a bit unfair. Oh well. Going in to the store on Friday anyway so what I can't get now I'll hope to pick up then. Happy shopping!

+++

Niccole

Don't forget to use NOVSUR10 for an extra 15% off! :D

Here's some other good codes (there's more in the coupon codes for Jcpenney link in the first post)

GOOD2GO - Save $10 on $50 Purchase (Nov 25 - Nov 27) 11/27/10

GOOD2GO - Save $15 on $75 Purchase (Nov 25 - Nov 27) 11/27/10

JOLLY4U - Free Shipping on $25 Purchase 11/30/10

STARTNOW * Free Shipping on $25 Purchase 11/30/10

The website is still messed up and I can't get an order placed without getting bounced off the website. I tried calling to place the order and was told what I want to order can only be ordered online. There was a short recording after the phone was answered about circuts or something being overloaded and prices will be honored tomorrow. Will my items still be available tomorrow, I was in the store and they has a poor selection so thought I would try the web.