Sears.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

http://affiliate.2mdn.net/media/21000000000031502/58/88000000000198157.gif

From Sears:

This is the BIGGEST Week of the Year as the Holiday Shopping Season officially kicks off! Sears' week is JAM-PACKED with Sale Events, Online Only Savings, Extra Savings Event and Unbeatable Doorbuster Deals plus Site-Wide FREE Shipping!

Our Black Friday Sale runs for 28-Hours starting at 8pm Thanksgiving Day and running through end of day Friday 11/26 including Unbeatable Doorbuster Deals on Friday from 3am to 2pm CST!

Coupons valid on Black Friday:

Extra $5 off Sears.com orders of $50 or more with code SNOW (expires 12/25)

Free Shipping on Sears.com orders of $99 or more with code SANTA (expires 12/17)

Woo hooo - got a dishwasher for my MIL at BF price, plus the free shipping and $5 off additional.... GOTTADEAL.com IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eyepoppin

Now, off to shower and get ready for Walmart.... someone have coffee... :eek: then to the mall....

Just got the toshiba 46" 1080p 120hz lcd tv! I decided to check GD to look at other deals and randomly decided to look at the TV again and much to my surprise it was listed at the BF price! Now I can sleep in instead of getting up at 1:30AM. Thanks GD!