Walmart.com Black Friday Sale [Now Online!]

Brad

...so ds calls me and says he didnt get the Target TV can I still get him the WM TV online? :razz: I tried not to laugh. I told him it sold out in 20 minutes. So he's bummed. I guess i should have bought it anyway for him expecting he wouldnt get the Westinghouse.

AH Black Friday lessons learned.

I am very surprised they offered it online.

updated tracker for the 3rd time: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/Online/WalMart

it might not be updated as often for the next few hours as someone needs a couple hours of sleep :P

Goodnight Brad! Thanks for all you do!!

I got the blu-ray player, a pair of jeans, and a blu-ray movie. Then I went back and ordered a new router. It was .97 to ship to home for two of the items and two items shipped for free. How nice!!

It wasn't to be found in the stores either! But got it at my Kmart...for 5 dollars more, but yeah, got it..

My husband tried the store too but they were long gone. I also got one at Kmart but its only 12ft and no lights. I was really hoping to catch the walmart one and return the other.

DH stayed home to order a couple of DS Lites online. He got them but shipping was almost $12. What happened to the free shipping that Walmart has been advertising? :( Wonder if I call and complain b/c of the false advertising if they would take the charges off?

They never advertised free shipping on everything - the promotion was something to the effect of "free shipping on nearly 60,000 items". It's worth a shot to call them (it can't hurt), but by no means is it false advertising.

They never advertised free shipping on everything - the promotion was something to the effect of "free shipping on nearly 60,000 items". It's worth a shot to call them (it can't hurt), but by no means is it false advertising.

I couldn't find a phone number so I replied to the order confirmation email like it says to do if you have any questions. Hopefully that might work. It's aggravating to finally get such a good deal and it be spoiled by paying so much in shipping, lol. They ship some tvs for free but can't ship 2 little DS Lites for $.97?