looking for under armour t shirts

dealluvr

Does he have to have the Under Armour brand name?

Because,yes,those are expensive.

I got my boys the (around) $10 ones at WalMart and they have held up very well through all their sports seasons.

They don't come in all the colors the UA ones do though.

IIRC,they come in white,black,navy blue,and grey.

HTH

If he has his heart set on a true UA one,I'd check some place like Dick's, Finish Line,or MC Sports for a 40-50% coupon off one item.

Maybe they'll have on one on Black Friday.

Good luck!

well i know those are expensive but if i could find just lightweight ones if they make them that he can use for undershirts everyday. he says regular cotton ones keep bunchin up at the shoulders

i got him some last year to wear for outer shirts i was just wondering if they make some that are lighter for undershirt use?

I find them at Marshals, TJ Maxx, and Ross all the time. I'm not sure about lighter weight ones, but I buy DH the Nike Dri-Fit shirts a lot too and they do come in some lighter weights. I also find those at the stores I mentioned.

DH has had some of his Under Armour shirts, pants and underwear for 10 years. They hold up great.

well i know those are expensive but if i could find just lightweight ones if they make them that he can use for undershirts everyday. he says regular cotton ones keep bunchin up at the shoulders

i got him some last year to wear for outer shirts i was just wondering if they make some that are lighter for undershirt use?

Yes they make them, I have some. If you don't want moisture ones then the prices aren't as bad. 5.11 tactical also makes good light weight ones that I have too. Fred meyer sell ua. As do lots of police and tactical stores. Prices are usually a little better there than sports stores. Or find a ua outlet store. One of those things that doesn't often go on sale too much.