Anyone know anything about a Bed, Bath & Beyond BF Ad?

TerReuv

don't quote me, but I think she said for the entire purchase. but you know that if you have like 5 items in one transaction and you have 5 coupons you can use all 5 coupons in one transaction. there might be some way to get more coupons. I did it before with the snow globes at JCpenney (although I didn't get but 1). I had to go in and out a couple of times in only about 10 minutes and everytime the lady tried to give me a snowglobe.

don't quote me, but I think she said for the entire purchase. but you know that if you have like 5 items in one transaction and you have 5 coupons you can use all 5 coupons in one transaction. there might be some way to get more coupons. I did it before with the snow globes at JCpenney (although I didn't get but 1). I had to go in and out a couple of times in only about 10 minutes and everytime the lady tried to give me a snowglobe.

you know you can do this all the time right?? 1 coupon per ITEM

They take expired coupons and competitor coupons (formally: Linen's N Things) as well.

yep! I keep everyone of my BB&B coupons! I have an envelope for just these I have with me in my purse 24/7! :) I love their coupon policy - wish all places were so cool about coupons!