Store Maps

princess01

Only 10 of the items are on the map. 32 emerson, 32, samsung, emachine laptop, 19 inch tv, 42 inch lg, gps $59, PS3and Xbox together, hp 15 inch laptop, hp 17 inch laptop, and DS lite!!!!!!!!!!!!

all other are around the store!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each store has a differnt plan based on # of the items and area to make them availible!!!!!

Only 10 of the items are on the map. 32 emerson, 32, samsung, emachine laptop, 19 inch tv, 42 inch lg, gps $59, PS3and Xbox together, hp 15 inch laptop, hp 17 inch laptop, and DS lite!!!!!!!!!!!!

Each store has a differnt plan based on # of the items and area to make them availible!!!!!

Yep..they are wanting to have a riot at the stores!!

I was thinking about the 19 in TV..

I dont think it has a HMDI port..

They breaks the deal for that for me..

that must be different for each store....my local is showing 17 items on the map

My WM has 18 items on their map, 10 of which are TV's. But since I'm going for kids clothes, a bike, and maybe some movies, I will have to run around and look when I get in the store.

The movies I want from WM are going to be on a Amazon lighting deal on Wednesday, they're currently marked at $5.99 so I'm hoping during the lightning deal Amazon will match close enough to WM BF price of $1.96. Much rather get them that way, one less crowd to fight.

I got it to work. It might stall for a second to load though. Make sure your flash is up to date.

Ive updated flash and waited 30 mins and still got a blank page.

Is there a way you can send me a copy of the store map and item locations. I dont need the ad, just store layout.

thanks a million

Ive updated flash and waited 30 mins and still got a blank page.

Is there a way you can send me a copy of the store map and item locations. I dont need the ad, just store layout.

thanks a million

http://walmart.richfx.com.edgesuite.net/presentation/media/LA_PreBlitz2010/?rfx_versioningid=4&rfx_versions=4&drpStoreID=314&rfx_bcatalogName=annualevent2010_3&rfx_bcatalogVersion=314&drpStoreID=314&ec_url=http://www.walmart.com/ecircular/ca_ecircularfinder_results.do?povid%3Dcat14503-env15844-moduleadvalueszip%26sfsearch_zip%3D37334

It'll show the ad on the right, and there's an orange box on the left to click to get the map.

Thanks freesia but I clicked on your link and still get a blank page. I guess my internet provider is stopping this page from loading. Why I dont know???? This is the only thing I cant see. Of course its the the thing I need most so I can find the items in the store. All I need is a copy of store map and where stuff is gonna be put. Im begging people!!!! can someone copy and paste and send this to me. lol

So you can go online to make some purchases early, but just put them in your cart....and the price will adjust after a certain point??? That is smart.

Also, I thought Walmart's sale started at 4 am or so...but some of you are saying midnight...??

Thanks freesia but I clicked on your link and still get a blank page. I guess my internet provider is stopping this page from loading. Why I dont know???? This is the only thing I cant see. Of course its the the thing I need most so I can find the items in the store. All I need is a copy of store map and where stuff is gonna be put. Im begging people!!!! can someone copy and paste and send this to me. lol

Unless someone knew what store you were interested in they can't send you a map. Each store has a difft map...

So you can go online to make some purchases early, but just put them in your cart....and the price will adjust after a certain point??? That is smart.

Also, I thought Walmart's sale started at 4 am or so...but some of you are saying midnight...??

There's items going on sale at midnight, some at 5am and then there's Saturday only deals. You may want to look at the ad again.

Mudd....if you PM me your email I can forward your store map to you.

My map doesn't make much sense! They have 17 items listed, 10 of which are tv's......there is no room for Q lines in the toy aisles where they are showing 6 tv's, plus the tv stand. It looks like the DS is possibly around TLE, the one thing I do need. I'm surprised they only have 2 items in grocery action alley. That is where they usually have most of the big items and where there is actually the most room.