** PetSmart Black Friday Ad Posted **

Brad

I am unable to access any of these ads for some reason. I've tried saving, but get an error about the source file every time, with ever ad. Any ideas why?

Try uninstalling Adobe Acrobat reader and the re-install the latest version.

I did the cat litter last year - and I've already started this year as this is not a BF deal only this year (though it's $1 cheaper on BF). I bought about 6 mo worth of cat litter on BF last year and was thrilled! I'm so glad this deal is back! To avoid the crowed I hit my store the other day for two trips. For anyone who doesn't know how the cat litter deal works: There is a $5 coupon on the top inside the bucket. I go inside and buy like 3 tubs at the sale price (which is reg. Walmart price) then go out to my car and open the containers for the coupons. Then I go back inside and get as many more as I have coupons for - and they are $5 cheaper (what a deal!) - then back to the car to get the coupons and back inside for another purchase. I get as many as my car will hold! Then I'll hit another store on another trip out and end up with a ton of litter stored in my garage at a bit more than half what I would normally spend for my supply! I love it because litter is expensive and I go through a lot. It can be a lot of money up front - but well worth in my opinion :)

I did the cat litter last year - and I've already started this year as this is not a BF deal only this year (though it's $1 cheaper on BF). I bought about 6 mo worth of cat litter on BF last year and was thrilled! I'm so glad this deal is back! To avoid the crowed I hit my store the other day for two trips. For anyone who doesn't know how the cat litter deal works: There is a $5 coupon on the top inside the bucket. I go inside and buy like 3 tubs at the sale price (which is reg. Walmart price) then go out to my car and open the containers for the coupons. Then I go back inside and get as many more as I have coupons for - and they are $5 cheaper (what a deal!) - then back to the car to get the coupons and back inside for another purchase. I get as many as my car will hold! Then I'll hit another store on another trip out and end up with a ton of litter stored in my garage at a bit more than half what I would normally spend for my supply! I love it because litter is expensive and I go through a lot. It can be a lot of money up front - but well worth in my opinion :)

Go to Tidy Cat site and you can start your process with a $1.00 off coupon (can print 2X). Great idea to stock up. We have 4 cats, but no room to store tubs. My DH would have a fit if I brought home a bunch of tubs.