Starbucks- buy 1 holiday beverage get 1 free

lukesmom01

:gdlicklips: YUMMY!

Our Holiday Beverages Are Back

Your favorite holiday beverages are here to infuse warmth and joy into your festive season. Revel in the rich caramel experience of the Caramel Brulée Latte, the festive and chocolaty taste of the Peppermint Mocha or the spicy-sweet goodness of the Gingerbread Latte. And from November 18 to 21, between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m, when you purchase one holiday beverage at a participating store, we'll give you a second one for free! So dash on down and get your hands on one (or two) of these special seasonal treats.

Thanks for posting about this! Is this good on all sizes or just a certain drink size?

It's good on any size, the free one just has to be equal or less than the one you pay for. Also, it is only good on the holiday drinks but they have about 10 different ones to choose from including hot chocolate and spiced apple cider and a couple frapps.

Instead of ordering a venti today I ordered a tall and got a tall free, both for myself! :) Now, if I'd been feeling adventurous I could have ordered the venti & gotten another venti free. Probably would've been up until the middle of next week with that much caffeine, though. Enjoy!

+++

Niccole

Instead of ordering a venti today I ordered a tall and got a tall free, both for myself! :) Now, if I'd been feeling adventurous I could have ordered the venti & gotten another venti free. Probably would've been up until the middle of next week with that much caffeine, though. Enjoy!

+++

Niccole

Genius! :D