Your Amazon Cart?

So what items have you been saving and watching in your Amazon cart?

Do you have just a few, or is it stacked to the top?

I only have 14 items in my cart. A few wii games, DS games, dvds, and a book.

I keep checking on 4 main items; The hannah Montana movie, Zillionz Atm bank,

Playstation2 game wwe smackdown VS raw 2011, and wwe encyclopedia.

Do you stick to your list/cart or once new deals start posting, you start clicking?:)

I know last year I had some items in my cart but once the deals started being posted, I found myself glued to GottaDeal buying and posting. It was So much fun!

I have 328 items in my cart,lol. If I would ever buy it if the price is right then it is in my cart! The only bad thing is it takes forever to clean out items I already bought & when a price does go low enough to get me to buy it I have to re-add the item because it would take forever to find it & move it to my cart.

I have 328 items in my cart,lol. If I would ever buy it if the price is right then it is in my cart! The only bad thing is it takes forever to clean out items I already bought & when a price does go low enough to get me to buy it I have to re-add the item because it would take forever to find it & move it to my cart.

That's my problem too. I have 450 items saved I guess I should go clean them out since some of them I have already bought. lol

Question: What is the advantage of keeping it in the cart? I would think that would be difficult when you wanted to buy one and you had a ton in there.

I keep everything in the wish list and then move it to my cart when the price is right.

Yes my 450 items are on my wishlist I actually only have 2 items currently stitting in the "cart" I am moving them over to wishlist after I clean out my wishlist today. Did not realize how much I had in there.

Question: What is the advantage of keeping it in the cart? I would think that would be difficult when you wanted to buy one and you had a ton in there.

I keep everything in the wish list and then move it to my cart when the price is right.

You save it for later. Then every time you log into your cart it gives you any price changes.

You click "Save for Later" and it drops to the list below your cart. If you want to add something and check out, the things you saved aren't in there but rather directly under it in a different list. The advantage is that everytime you go to your "cart" it tells you all price changes since the last time you were there, for everything in the cart and everything saved for later.

Topeak MTX Combo Set - MTX EX Trunk Bag with MTX Beam Rack EX

Kryptonite Kryptoflex 525 Looped Bicycle Secuirty Cable (5mm x 2.5)

Mary Bell's Complete Dehydrator Cookbook

BIA Cordon Bleu 8-Ounce Mortar and Pestle Set, White

Nesco American Harvest Fruit Roll-Up Sheet

Maynards Wine Gums One Unopened Case of 18 Rolls From Canada

Man on Fire (Two-Disc Collector's Edition)

Victorinox Swiss Army Tinker and Classic Knife Combo

Sony Cybershot DSC-HX1 9.1MP Digital Camera

So what items have you been saving and watching in your Amazon cart?

Do you have just a few, or is it stacked to the top?

I only have 14 items in my cart. A few wii games, DS games, dvds, and a book.

I keep checking on 4 main items; The hannah Montana movie, Zillionz Atm bank,

Playstation2 game wwe smackdown VS raw 2011, and wwe encyclopedia.

Do you stick to your list/cart or once new deals start posting, you start clicking?:)

I know last year I had some items in my cart but once the deals started being posted, I found myself glued to GottaDeal buying and posting. It was So much fun!

Most of my stuff is video game related. :)

I ordered the WWE encyclopedia here: http://www.ltdcommodities.com/WWE-Encyclopedia/cat_item_pg.asp?G=864&P=41&Rec=1&Ntt=wwe&N=37&Nao=0&R=481050-3ENK---1

It was cheaper than amazon, even with shipping. It has already arrived, and it is an awesome book. I can't wait to give it my my son for Christmas :)

I'm in the same boat as jeninpa. And I am not even going to look at how many items are sitting in my cart/save later. I'm sure it's around 200 or so.

I have 89 items in my cart. Some I have already purchased I just need to clean out my cart. Some have been there since last CHristmas. Not sure I would still buy them unless the price dropped alot. Most of them I fully intend to buy before Christmas I am just waiting and hoping that the price drops.

OMG I had no clue how many I had in there. I add stuff I am interested in or the kids might like, and I have stuff going back for three years now. lol I hate how hard it is to clean it out. I wish there was a way to click multiple items to delete at once. It just takes forever to clean it out.

:eyepoppinI have over 1700 items in my cart!! :eyepoppin