$1.99 Punky Brewster Season...Anyone else??

lakiaw

I know it's not a must have item for some people (maybe a lot). lol But it's exciting to me:D (for $1.99) and I don't really need a "Hot item" from Target this year. So does anyone think this will go quick?

I'm hoping to stop at another store or two and then get to Target for the other misc. items I want.

I want it too..lol. I want my girls to watch it.

:gdthums: :gdthums:

It's just you:P J/K but I honestly don't know anybody that enjoyed punky brewster maybe its more of a regional thing? Now bring out a snorks dvd and I'm all over it.

Hey...it's $1.99 lol Snorks for us here too!

I loved punky brewster!!! I got this dvd at target a couple of months ago for $5 I have two girls 7 and 3 1/2 and they LOVE IT!!! As I am writing my 3 year old is watching a punky brewster that I just got from netflix. They can watch it for hours!!! so cute and I like that some episodes talk about drugs, peer pressure, etc. I wonder if the 1.99 is only for the 8 episodes that I already have.

I know it's not a must have item for some people (maybe a lot). lol But it's exciting to me:D (for $1.99) and I don't really need a "Hot item" from Target this year. So does anyone think this will go quick?

I'm hoping to stop at another store or two and then get to Target for the other misc. items I want.

I am not 100% sure but this looks like the exact one I brought at target a few months ago. It is NOT the whole first season, it is the first 7 or 8 episodes. I think I paid $5 for it. My girls 9 and 5 love it! I need to get the season for them.

OMG I hadn't even notice that until reading this post....I'm soooo getting that. I was a HUGE Punky fan when I was little. I also had the doll, it was my BIG Christmas gift they year it came out. My parents have me on video crying because I was sooo happy to get it...lol. Thanks for posting this so I could add it to my list too

I vaguely remember Punky Brewster and if there's a copy left, I'll get one. My brother's girls (my younger nieces ) will watch almost anything I bring over. I got my oldest niece to love Full House much to the annoyance of my older sister, so maybe I'll have to see if she'd watch this,too...

Amazon is listing this as one of their lightening deals next week. It will be a lightning deal on Thanksgiving. See info here: LINK

I would assume that they are going to match Target's 1.99 price. :)

That would be GREAT! and 1 more thing off my list. Maybe even a store. I don't "need" any of Target's BIGGER doorbusters this year. I was looking at the DVD, Airbed, digital key chain, misc... You know. These aren't really NEED-to-have items on my list. But don't get me wrong, I would LOVE to snag them I can.