$185 Ipod deal @ Walmart vs. $225 Ipod deal on BF.

jdrd90

Apple iPod Touch 8GB 2nd Generation (Previous Model) with Choice of Accessories Bundle

Get your choice of starter kit

(Ematic 6-in-1 Universal Accessory Kit for iPods and MP3 Players)

Apple iPod touch 8GB, 32GB, 64GB

(Apple iPod touch 8GB 2nd Generation (Previous Model))

1 Mon 11/22/10 to Tue 11/30/10 via Site to Store®

$185.00

Gifting Options:

Gifting options are not available

Item Total: $185.00

Shipping: Free

Tax: $15.73

See our No-cost Returns.

Total for this Shipment: $200.73

Versus, buying the one on BF fior $225 and getting the $50

gc. I believe it's the same model, right? If I have done the math right, I would spend about $240 for the BF one and get $50 on a cg. Isn't this really only a gain of $10 for me? I have a cold, so maybe I am not thinking clearly lol so help me out here. :)

Nope, different models. The newest touch has a camera, HD video recording, that sort of thing. The 2nd generation is just your basic touch. No camera, video recording not sure what the firmware is. Think of the newest generation touch as an iPhone 4 just without the phone capabilities.

Okay, thanks for the help. I bought him a camcorder already, so still not sure what to do. I will have 2 people with me to shop but I need 1 more to stand in line for the BF Ipod. Ugh, too many deals lol

I think the 4th generation also has bluetooth? Guess it depends on how old your son is.I know my older 2 kids would much rather have the 4th generation than the 2nd generation.