Warm Ladies Coat

lotion

Would appreciate any advice on a warm ladies winter coat! I would prefer one that is longer than a "jacket.

I am debating a down one... I've looked at Lands End... there are so many amd some are quite expensive!

What type/style/company do you recomend?

Many thanks!!!

I have found some great coats at Marshals and TJ Maxx. Spyder, Marmot, Columbia, etc....

Two years ago I picked up a Columbia coat that is waterproof with a zip out liner that can be worn separately for $99. The coat still looks great and keeps my husband warm even when we have blizzards.

My Mom and I both have Columbia coats that are over 10 years old and they have held up amazingly well and still look great.

Hi there...I actually work at Lands End and I have seen/tried on/ felt many of our products. I also could answer any questions about any of the coats or you could call and the representative that you get should be very helpful as we have tons of product info at our fingertips. :) If you want something very warm I think the down coats are the best...Im thinking of the hooded down coat for women for myself for this winter. Anyways..their 30% off and free shipping ends tonight, but this is a SUPER good deal so I highly recommend if your considering one to order with this sale. Oh and the poster above me is mostly correct...Lands End items are guaranteed no matter what and you can return to a sears store IF that sears store carries lands end clothing in the store. But definitely if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or call up the 1-800 number for Lands End because they will be helpful!!

No problem! Thats the same coat I want for sure! I tried it on because in our building we have every product available to look at or try on if we want, lol and I really loved it! Did you talk to someone or did you place it online? Either way Im sure you will be warm by the beginning of the week :)

No problem! Thats the same coat I want for sure! I tried it on because in our building we have every product available to look at or try on if we want, lol and I really loved it! Did you talk to someone or did you place it online? Either way Im sure you will be warm by the beginning of the week :)

We ordered it online! Hope to have it here in a few days!!! Thanks!