Cambells Chunky Soup $0.44 @ Kroger w/coupons......

Angelseyes28

I'm not sure if all Kroger stores are doing this but at the ones around here they have special going. Save $5 when you buy 10 participating items. I printed off coupons and ended up getting 10 cans for $4.40. Here's the link to the coupons. http://www.campbellskitchen.com/Coupon.aspx There are 4 different coupons, make sure to print all 4 of them and it will cover 10 cans. ($0.50 off 1, $1 off 2, $1.50 off 3, $2 off 4)

Here's the breakdown.....

$1.49@ 10= $14.90

- $5.00 (for buying 10)

________

$9.90

- .50 coupon

- .50 double

_________

$4.40

Hmmmm I'm not sure, maybe someone else will know.

Yes you can.

Also for coupon collector you should have 40 cents off two campbells condensed soup...making the cream of chicken or cream of mushroom .09

And I had $1 on 2 for the campbells chunky or select harvest soups making those .49 cents a can.

Also Delmonte Tomatoes are .49.... the paper gave out $1.00 off of 5 and $1.00 off of 8..... If you had off 5 that made them .45 cents for 5 cans.... If you had off of 8 it made them less then 2.00!!! Either way great Deal!!!!

I could go on forever.

My bill before coupons was $288.xx~~~~~AFTER COUPONS $67.xx. That was a good day. Going back tomorrow.

Yes you can.

Also for coupon collector you should have 40 cents off two campbells condensed soup...making the cream of chicken or cream of mushroom .09

And I had $1 on 2 for the campbells chunky or select harvest soups making those .49 cents a can.

Also Delmonte Tomatoes are .49.... the paper gave out $1.00 off of 5 and $1.00 off of 8..... If you had off 5 that made them .45 cents for 5 cans.... If you had off of 8 it made them less then 2.00!!! Either way great Deal!!!!

I could go on forever.

My bill before coupons was $288.xx~~~~~AFTER COUPONS $67.xx. That was a good day. Going back tomorrow.

I need lessons!!!

I took a coupon class.....LOVE IT! I got 43 cans of soup for free! Toothbrushes and toothpaste free too The "cream of" soups were .49 at kroger--but printed off a bunch of the #1.50 off of three which gives them free. I prints a bunch of the $2 off Hungryman TV Dinners, which are on sale for $1.78 so I made money on those. Had .50 coupon which doubled to $1.00 and got a bunch of the lean pockets for only .49c too.

Total before coupons was 312.xx after coupons and ecoupons loaded---$53.xx ....... I am so loving this super stacking price matching extreme couponing!

I took a coupon class.....LOVE IT! I got 43 cans of soup for free! Toothbrushes and toothpaste free too The "cream of" soups were .49 at kroger--but printed off a bunch of the #1.50 off of three which gives them free. I prints a bunch of the $2 off Hungryman TV Dinners, which are on sale for $1.78 so I made money on those. Had .50 coupon which doubled to $1.00 and got a bunch of the lean pockets for only .49c too.

Total before coupons was 312.xx after coupons and ecoupons loaded---$53.xx ....... I am so loving this super stacking price matching extreme couponing!

What site do you print from. My hubby would love some hungry man's for lunch at work.... haven't seen them on the site I frequent though. :)

You gotta look at couponing sites that have boards like these.... Let me dig around a bit.....

Hungryman coupon no longer available.....

Campbells cream soups $1.50 off 3 (that's the one I got the soups free with. you can print 2 per computer you have)

http://promotion.familytime.com/f11tsn/default.aspx

Chunky Soup and Swanson broth here: http://www.campbellskitchen.com/coupon.aspx

And then there are the main ones:

www.smartsource.com

www.redplum.com

www.coupons.com

Now if you get a U-promise card at Publix, you can upload e-coupons to it as well and they stack on top of the paper coupons. You can also upload them to you kroger card too on www.cellfire.com

See if there are any coupon groups in your area. Or you can look at coupon mom on facebook she has TONS of deals as well as www.southernsavers.com --- They will both match up the stores sales ads WITH THE COUPONS you should already have.

I am so excited about this---it's like a game now to see who gets the best deal.

My big score (other than all the free soups, razors and tooth care products) was laundry detergent at CVS for only .49 a bottle!!!! It was on sale for $1.49 but Dollar General had the little blinkie coupon despenser that had $1 off of that brand. So I got 20 of them (only used 15 coupons) so I got 15 bottles of Purex at less than .02cents a load! (ours ran out of the Xtra so they subbed out the Purex but still took my Xtra coupons).......I love this saving!!!! Makes my shopping addtiction so much easier......I have turned my bargain hunting into a savings hunt!!!!

Where did you take a coupon class? Your savings are amazing. I really need to start using coupons more and more. I don't try hard enough!

I have access to 5 computers, so I printed the $.50/1 coupon 10 times (2 times per computer) and got 10 cans for a little better than free. I also used my BOGO free Propel water coupons this week for free water.

$.99 each x 10= $.9.90

-$5 WYB 10= $4.90

-$.99 (BOGO coupon) x 5= -$4.95

Total= -$.05 for 10 propel water

Thanks Angeleyes!

I'm lucky in that my Kroger (Scott's) triples coupons up to 50 cents.

I can get some pretty good deals that way.

Ok I'm really jealous! lol

Our Kroger will only let you use two of the same kind of coupon. Hopefully since all my soup ones are different amounts, thye wil let me use them all.

Consider yourself lucky! When it comes to printed coupons, our Kroger will only let you use ONE of each! :(