Kitchen aid mixer

cbtlab

I started out with the basic 4.5 qt white mixer, got the epicurean in hunter green, then got the 6 qt Professional in Nickel. I also grind grains and meat, make applesauce and tomatoe sauces and do a whole lot with my machine, so the Professional has been the best for me. I actually burned out a motor on one of the others. Kitchenaid offered to replace it with their largest model free of charge. I have been pleased with it. It depends on what the primary use is going to be. If just for cakes and mixing any basic model in 4.5 or 5 qt should do.

I SWORE I replied to this ??? I have the Artesian also and LOVE it. I use and abuse it and have had no problems so far. Mine is Persimmon. Amazon is always GREAT because they have free shipping and no tax!! That stuff adds up real quick making an expensive mixer even more expensive. Most places that DO ship the mixer even charge a surcharge ON TOP of shipping (its HEAVY!)

BUT I just ordered one for my GMIL for Christmas at KOHLS. Right now Kohls has it on sale (artesian) for 299.99 and they have a 30% code AND a free shipping code (they still charge a surcharge for shipping @ $7.50) BUT they are ALSO giving away $10 in Kohls cash for every $50 that you spend so your getting it for $209.99 plus tax and 7.50 surcharge but getting $40 in Kohls kash to spend on something else :D

Edited by mom2monkiesx3

I SWORE I replied to this ??? I have the Artesian also and LOVE it. I use and abuse it and have had no problems so far. Mine is Persimmon. Amazon is always GREAT because they have free shipping and no tax!! That stuff adds up real quick making an expensive mixer even more expensive. Most place that DO ship the mixer even charge a surcharge ON TOP of shipping (its HEAVY!)

BUT I just ordered on for my GMIL for Christmas at KOHLS. Right now Kohls has it on sale (artesian) for 299.99 and they have a 30% code AND a free shipping code (they still charge a surcharge for shipping @ $7.50) BUT they are ALSO giving away $10 in Kohls cash for every $50 that you spend so your getting it for $209.99 plus tax and 7.50 surcharge but getting $40 in Kohls kash to spend on something else :D

Plus there is rebate you mail in also

I also have the Professional model in nickel. I got a great deal on amazon. I started out with a smaller white one made specifically for Wal Mart and paid about $125 for it. Loved it so much that I then upgraded to an Artisan red refurbished unit. Once I saw the deal on the Professional, I upgraded again! My family has loved getting the "discards" of my KA mixers. Place the mixers in your shopping cart at amazon, and check your cart daily. The prices really fluctuate during the holiday season. If you see a good deal on amazon, don't wait b/c the price won't last for long.